I need to whine a bit

halieslade

As an alternative skin for one that doesn't have the polished supermodel look of SG you can also try out Real Girl skin, this is incredibly high quality skin that's actually based off photographs of the real human body, however it does have some seams and it may leave some NPCs looking a bit too dusky, neither of which will happen with SG Skins.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36425/?

Also make sure that you add some nice hairs to go with that!

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10168/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57179/?(HDT physics enabled hair that will swing in the wind)

https://www.tumblr.com/search/ks%20hairdo%27s(hard to find since it got banned of Nexus but better than Apachii IMHO, 400 hairstyles!)

And one of the most important parts of human face and what defines a lot of it is actually the eyebrows, so you want some eyebrow mods;

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35327/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30411/?

To compare with, the girl that I posted an image of is using SG skin, KS hairs, Hvergelmir's Brows, and various tattoo overlays that glow in the dark (as do her hair), her lips are WG Warpaints actually for more definition, you can get incredible lips with that.

EDIT: Oh yes, also one very important thing to make sure your face looks good, make sure you include the following in your skse.ini file;

[Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048

I had an idea on how to get your cute redguard back;

First off install Stable uGrids to Load, and you also want RaceMenu obviously latest version, now if you didn't delete your previous save load it, then before it crashes get to an interior, then type showracemenu, go to "Presets" (upper right corner where you can find Overlays, Camera and Sculpt as well) and hit F5, exit the game (you dont' need to save, but you do need to quit the game entirely then start it up again). Now load up the character you want to put that face on, type showracemenu in the console again (you activate the console with the button next to the 1 key on your keyboard), go to Presets, and hit F9, and your previous face will be loaded in. It won't be perfect if you changed skins in the process but all the details you set in before will stick over, with the exception of addons settings like SOS Racemenu settings or Overlays.

Glad to hear it worked out for you. Hopefully you followed some of my modding guide in the process, which should make sure your game will stay alive and keep stable.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35267/?

The above is a very good skin to avoid the wrinkled and old look, you can use it for CBBE and UNP as well as the bodies based off those two forms, such as UNPB Redux (my favorite because it has the largest amount of clothing mods availability overall, as well as largest amount of variation so you can have small A cups and huge EE cups), UN7B (comes with a complete clothing set repalcement and HDT enabled, you can find some more conversions here and SevenBase.

Also if you go to the following page, I listed a ton of very very cool must have mods IMHO that will greatly enrich your experience, all of these are tested, though note that World Eater Beater and Bhruce Hammar requires a LOT of resources to make work and may be a bit much. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/?p=1066566

Now I remember why I didn't download the SG skin.  It says it requires ECE, which I haven't installed and don't really care to (I prefer Racemenu 3). I went ahead and gambled on the SG skin, and now my girl doesn't look nearly as tough and hard-bitten :)  It worked great.  Although I noticed that crossing cells (leaving a building) took longer and the game locked up on me.  Trying again.

I tried out Real Girls previously with my UNP body and didn't really get very good results with it.  Maybe it will look different with my CBBE body and new graphics settings.

I think I downloaded the KS Hairs once, a few weeks ago -- none of the links you offered worked (it appears to have been taken down).  No biggie.  I'm very happy with my SG Hairpack right now, which I'll clutch to my bosom until I find something better :)

I don't have ECE, I don't like it, I prefer Racemenu 3 as well, I haven't had ECE installed in a year or so, and I've used SG skin without any problems whatsoever for as long as it's been available.

The mod author should probably change the "requirements", as some of us aren't so savvy that we realize ECE and Racemenu mods can be interchangeable :)

I really like her new look.  I still need to tweak the spacing on her face but she's pretty close to what I wanted.  Not Redguardish at all:

post-45361-0-92269500-1424066143_thumb.jpg

Very nice! I like her, but she seems a bit intense with the angle on the eyebrows, if that was intentional she's perfect.

By the way on the freezes on cell change, a few things to keep in mind is to try to make sure you're not running too many background programs (your RAM may take it, but your processor won't like it), and also that you turn off Papyrus logging until you actually run into a problem you need to analyze, the only times I freeze is when I have Papyrus enabled, like I just did.

Very nice! I like her, but she seems a bit intense with the angle on the eyebrows, if that was intentional she's perfect.

By the way on the freezes on cell change, a few things to keep in mind is to try to make sure you're not running too many background programs (your RAM may take it, but your processor won't like it), and also that you turn off Papyrus logging until you actually run into a problem you need to analyze, the only times I freeze is when I have Papyrus enabled, like I just did.

Thanks for that.  The delay seemed to rectify itself the longer I played, which made me think it  was a cache thing.  But I'd forgotten about turning off papyrus logs.  I'm near the point where I was no longer able to load a save a few days ago, so one more day of playing and it's bye-bye logs!

Yes, she's supposed to look a little intense.  But aws I said, I'm not done tweaking her a bit.  She's my first Redguard and I was surprised that I could make them look so beautiful. 

High elves, never :)

Every single time I make a Altmer I end up making her as pale as a nord and with usually red hair, both of which are impossible for Altmer, and use various mods to remove basically every altmer facial feature. I want to play as a snobby supremacist high elf, but I don't want to look like one because they're fugly! Happy with my Breton girl now, she's a forsworn from Live Another Life hence the deep tan and extensive tattoos, and I actually with her went a bit the other way around and made her more elf like, making her ears slightly extended and her face somewhat angular (brows, eyes), and with larger eyes. So yeah, my Elves are turning into Bretons, my Bretons are turning into Elves. I'm a bit too stuck on the LOTR look really, I mean just compare Elenwen with Evangeline Lily and you got it...

I used to play Redguards back when the game first came out, I was a redguard warrior through Morrowind and Oblivion, simply because they were the greatest warriors in Tamriel, but with Skyrim almost all my males have been big burly and fugly nords, and up until this Breton all my girls (10ish at least) have been Altmer looking like Bretons, again mostly for the storyline and background and thought of just how Nords in general would feel when they heard one of the hated Altmer was the chosen Dragonborn to go to Sovengarde and fight gods...

The only times I've played anything else than that is when I've been a Ningheim, which is an absolutely awesome custom race with a lot of support.

How did things go, did you run into your issues again? Or did you maybe start a Ningheim instead? ;) (I know, they're great, I'm even tempted to switch to one now).

Please post here if you run into the problems you had before again.

I've had a couple of minor issues, but nothing I couldn't solve.  In one case, my free cam got buggy and when my girl was done with her client (Radiant mod), then when she went outside the camera would not zoom out.  I just saved and restarted, problem fixed.

Had one sudden, inexplicable CTD while running across the country.  But that's 1 CTD since changing my setup.  1 CTD in two days is what I call livable.  I used to have more CTDs than that just playing the early release vanilla Skyrim without any mods.

Right now, this is about as stable as I've ever seen the game.  I even added Submit and Defeat, and it ran fine most all day.  I think that's about the limit of my mod additions.  I don't want to push my luck.  Ningheim soon, I'm thinking! :)

You don't want both Submit and Defeat, or if you do do NOT enable auto-submit in Submit, only use that for when you want others submitting or use it's dialogue options to get sex, otherwise let Defeat handle that. In general Defeat mods like Death Alternative, Submit, Defeat and possibly Sanguine's Debauchery are NOT compatible and can cause save game corruption even if you have mutliple defats or enslavements active at once. Likewise don't combine multiple slavery based mods, only one of your choice, in particular Maria Eden tends to mess up the others badly.

I suggest Sexlab Submit + Sexlab Sex Slaves myself for a nice combo of both being able to get combat rapes (including Devious Device addons), dialogues, and rape others if you feel like in the mood to teach Nazeem a lesson, and Sex Slaves has some awesome player slavery and BDSM training in the latest versions. Otherwise I'd suggest Death Alternative as the 'clean' defat mod, combined possibly with something like Prison Overhaul, and Sanguine's Debauchery and the mods that support for the 'not so clean' version featuring all kinds of bondage, rape, bestiality and so on.

You don't want both Submit and Defeat, or if you do do NOT enable auto-submit in Submit, only use that for when you want others submitting or use it's dialogue options to get sex, otherwise let Defeat handle that. In general Defeat mods like Death Alternative, Submit, Defeat and possibly Sanguine's Debauchery are NOT compatible and can cause save game corruption even if you have mutliple defats or enslavements active at once. Likewise don't combine multiple slavery based mods, only one of your choice, in particular Maria Eden tends to mess up the others badly.

I suggest Sexlab Submit + Sexlab Sex Slaves myself for a nice combo of both being able to get combat rapes (including Devious Device addons), dialogues, and rape others if you feel like in the mood to teach Nazeem a lesson, and Sex Slaves has some awesome player slavery and BDSM training in the latest versions. Otherwise I'd suggest Death Alternative as the 'clean' defat mod, combined possibly with something like Prison Overhaul, and Sanguine's Debauchery and the mods that support for the 'not so clean' version featuring all kinds of bondage, rape, bestiality and so on.

Ouch.  Thanks for that.  I'll remove both and go with DA, then.  I remember using DA long ago (by itself) and appreciated the options.  Here's hoping I'm not back to save corruption after removing mods! 

I'm not so much into slavery, especially not forcing others into it, so I may just skip all of that. 

And thanks also for the NP tip.  Good info!

Sexlab Submit by itself is fine to use alongside any other defeat mod, including Death Alternative, because you can turn off the actual player submit part and make that willing by hotkey only, and otherwise use that mod for propositioning NPCs with either coercion, threats or money to sleep with you, and of course you can rape others if you really feel like it; so far I've raped four nameless NPCs, a bandit in Bleak Falls Barrow on level 3ish, a bandit outside the Lord Stone, a Silver Hand member, and a vampire girl in some den after I'd slaughtered all the others. In all cases I let the victim live afterwards, it was basically that or be slaughtered with your friends, altogehter not a bad trade. For these reasons Submit is a permanent part of my load order.

If you remove mods make sure to use Save Game Cleaner afterwards, and that ClearInvalidRegistrations=1 is in your skse.ini file!

In particular I'm not sure how Defeat actually work, but you may end up immortal after uninstalling it... or die on loading your save. Some defeat mods are like that, they change permanently how your character's death can happen, and cannot be uninstalled. I'm fairly certain Death Alternative works like that, but usually if they have a MCM menu they also have an Uninstall option in that MCM menu to undo that.

Ok, one other question.

During my rebuild, I had installed RealVision 262c.  Later (and I don't remember seeing any messages), I installed 265a.  Apparently it was not an update. Now they're both in my left hand list of MO mods, with 262c being disabled.

I want to uninstall 262c just to clean up the list, but I'm afraid it will bork my 265a installation.  Maybe I'm just over-paranoid these days as I could probably then reinstall 265.  But i didn't want to start any problems.  Should I?

Okay, here's what you're going to do to make sure this works fine; reenable 262c go into the Data folder below where you pick your executable, scroll down to the bottom, find Realvision_ENB_Files, open it and select RV_Uninstall, it should tell you "all files removed", next disable both of them in mod organizer, delete 262c and reenable 265, and install it by using RV_Install, you have a 4 GB card so when it asks what memory you have put in 4096, and that's it, you're sure that it's installed. If you want to enable nightvision such as via spells or a mod like Predator Vision, go into ENBSeries.ini and change UseOriginalPostProcessing=False to True. This will also enable special shaders when the game wants to put them on, like the grayout when using Slow Time shout or during the Timestop events in the College of Winterhold questline, which is normally blocked by ENBs.

Realvision doesn't seem to want to uninstall when I run the launcher and click the button.

Coincidentally, before I tried this my animations are borked again.  I'm doing some of the Animal Mansion quests but triggering an animal only gets me "Oh my god! This is incredible!" -- even the general goods store owner in Whiterun gave me no dialog options, just that.  Now I'm afraid uninstalling Submit has re-borked me all over again.   :(  Using FNIS to De-install creatures and then reinstalling FNIS creature behaviors did not work.

Well at least now there's something in the papyrus script to see.  But I went to several places, including the goods shop in Whiterun and a few guards, but all I got was that same "Oh my God!" dialog.

The log, with a bunch of obvious script errors.  *sigh*

[02/15/2015 - 10:40:54AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[02/15/2015 - 10:40:54AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[02/15/2015 - 10:40:54AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:04AM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:04AM] Cannot open store for class "DLC2BenthicLurkerFXSCRIPT", missing file?
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] error: Unable to bind script DLC2WaterScript to alias Water on quest DLC2TTF2 (0401AAC8) because their base types do not match
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property AshSpawnAttachChancePercent on script DLC2AshSpawnAttackChanceScript attached to alias Player on quest DLC2Init (04016E02) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (04027115) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (04027114) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property TG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script tg06questscript attached to TG06 (00021552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (04027111) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (04027117) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (04027116) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (04027112) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (04027113) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (04027110) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property Bladesman60 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property Bladesman90 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property SavageStrike on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property WindWalker on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property MageArmor30 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property Necromancy on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property AugmentedFrost on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property HackAndSlash60 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property MagicResistance50 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property MagicResistance30 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property HackAndSlash90 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property DarkSouls on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property MageArmor50 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property Axe on script DLC2DBAncientDragonbornSCRIPT attached to (0401DC33) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property Alias_LevitationTarget on script DLC2_QF_DLC2DialogueTelMithry_02017E85 attached to DLC2DialogueTelMithryn (04017E85) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (0402710F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property DLC1VampireChangeEffect on script dlc1playervampirechangescript attached to DLC1PlayerVampireQuest (020071D0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessage on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageCompanionsMale on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageWait on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageWedding on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageCompanions on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageCompanionsFemale on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property DismissedFollower on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] warning: Property DLC2RRTeldrynSero on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (0401843D)>]OnPackageStart()
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (04018FA1)>]OnPackageStart()
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DD)>]OnPackageStart()
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (04018FCF)>]OnPackageStart()
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (04018FD0)>]OnPackageStart()
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (04018FC3)>]OnPackageStart()
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] [DLC1VQ03ManageFactions ]manage factions
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] [byohhousescript ]OnInit
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:11AM] [DLC1VQ03ManageFactions ]manage factions
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:27AM] [DLC2_QF_DLC2_MQ04_02016E02 ] DLC2Init quest START
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:27AM] ---BYOH Adoption System has started.---
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:27AM] DLC1: Starting DLC1 Initialization quest.
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:27AM] PATCH 1.5 QUEST HAS STARTED
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:27AM] PATCH 1.6 QUEST HAS STARTED
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:27AM] PATCH 1.9 QUEST HAS STARTED
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:27AM] error: (00033482): cannot enable an object with an enable state parent.
stack:
[ (00033482)].lvlpredatorscript.Enable() - "" Line ?
[ (00033482)].lvlpredatorscript.OnCellLoad() - "LvlPredatorScript.psc" Line 26
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:27AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DD)>]OnPackageStart()
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:27AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:28AM] DLC2InitCrossDLCScript found: [QF_DLC01VQ01_0100352A ], [byohrelationshipadoptionscript ]
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:28AM] Arvak: Adding [WorldSpace ] to [FormList < (0100099B)>]
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:28AM] [DLC2InitCrossDLCScript ] found Durnehviir in Dawnguard.esm
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:28AM] Now updating Hearthfire content.
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:28AM] [[Actor < (0001A66B)>], [Actor < (0001A6AC)>], [Actor < (00019A2D)>], [Actor < (00013484)>], [Actor < (0001C18F)>], [Actor < (000199B4)>], [Actor < (0001348B)>], [Actor < (00019E10)>], [Actor < (0001B08F)>], [Actor < (000198DB)>], [Actor < (000198A4)>], [Actor < (0001A6AE)>], [Actor < (000199D0)>], [Actor < (0001A636)>], None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None] 100
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:28AM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001A66B)>]
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:28AM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001A6AC)>]
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:28AM] Now checking: [Actor < (00019A2D)>]
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:28AM] Now checking: [Actor < (00013484)>]
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:28AM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001C18F)>]
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:28AM] Now checking: [Actor < (000199B4)>]
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:28AM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001348B)>]
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:28AM] Now checking: [Actor < (00019E10)>]
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:28AM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001B08F)>]
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:28AM] Now checking: [Actor < (000198DB)>]
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:28AM] Now checking: [Actor < (000198A4)>]
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:28AM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001A6AE)>]
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:28AM] Now checking: [Actor < (000199D0)>]
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:28AM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001A636)>]
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:28AM] Now checking: None
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:28AM] Done updating Hearthfire content.
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:30AM] [DLC2_QF_DLC2_MQ04_02016E02 ] DLC2Init quest DONE
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:30AM] PATCH 1.4 QUEST HAS STARTED
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:30AM] [DLC1_2StateActivatorWithGlobal < (02017D59)>]: SetOpen called with abOpen = False
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:30AM] Patch Script is working
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:31AM] RNPC: Initiating NPC mental model.
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:31AM] [byohhousescript ]OnInit
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:31AM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessage on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:31AM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageCompanionsMale on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:31AM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageWait on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:31AM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageWedding on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:31AM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageCompanions on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:31AM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageCompanionsFemale on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:31AM] warning: Property DismissedFollower on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:31AM] warning: Property DLC2RRTeldrynSero on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:31AM] [DLC1InitScript ]: appending explosive gas formlists
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:31AM] Updating Orphanables Status: ------------------------
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:31AM] [DLC1InitScript ]: [Form < (0200F1B5)>] is being added to list [FormList < (00082E17)>]
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:31AM] [DLC1InitScript ]: [Form < (0200F1B0)>] is being added to list [FormList < (00082E17)>]
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:31AM] [DLC1InitScript ]: [Form < (0200F1BA)>] is being added to list [FormList < (00082E17)>]
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:31AM] error: Cannot add a None inventory event filter to this reference alias
stack:
[alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)].BYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript.AddInventoryEventFilter() - "" Line ?
[bYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)].BYOH_QF_BYOHHouseBuilding_0100305D.Fragment_0() - "BYOH_QF_BYOHHouseBuilding_0100305D.psc" Line 177
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:31AM] [DLC1InitScript ]: [Form < (0200F1B5)>] is being added to list [FormList < (00109E7B)>]
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:33AM] -------------------
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:42AM] VM is freezing...
[02/15/2015 - 10:41:42AM] VM is frozen

Oh and for the record, Animal Mansion's beta state and the fact that the author left it unfinished kinda made me decide a while ago to skip that mod permanently for being quite likely not good for my game... There's a lot of other ways to add doggy or troll or giant sex to your game than unfinished mods.

Also to be clear, are you incapable of any any kind of sex as opposed to just the doggy variety or whatever you were trying before? If so you may need a reinstall of Sexlab Framework to make sure all of it's assets are in place, as well as Papyrus Util.

As a test, I went to the home of the Bestial Essence quest and managed to do the troll in the basement (so That's where they keep the trolls! :) ). 

I've played all the way through the finished Animal Mansion quests in a previous game and only ran into one bug with the chaurus potion towards the end.  I skipped it and used MCM to advance the mod.  Haven't gotten that far, this time.  It's mainly just dialog and encounters on top of the SexLab framework. 

Getting Steam to verify cache right now. (It said 5 files were missing).  I didn't touch Dawnguard but who knows.  My uneducated glance at the papyrus script kind of sounded like the failed uninstall of RealVision might have had something to do with this problem.  It was working fine with 262 deactivated and 265 activated.  Why oh why do I mess with success? 

:(

Edit: After launching Steam and quitting, then re-installing SexLab framework and re-running FNIS, the problem remains.

If it's "DLC_2" or "Serana" that's protesting, then it's either Dawnguard, or a mod that changes Dawnguard significantly (and by the looks of it whatever that mod is it breaks Dawnguard entirely, DO NOT start the DG quest until you find out how this happened!). It's not certain a verification will solve it, it may be a bad mod. Can you post your Load Order and Active Mods please? You can find them in Mod Organizer/Profiles.

Archived