Role playing in Skyrim

Fleurra

Hello lads,

So I'd like to know what do you role play as in Skyrim and what mods do you use to do so.

I'll start :

Bandit chief

Mods : Sokco's Guild Starter, OBIS (for rival gangs), become a highway man (To rob clueless travelers), Face Masks for Skyrim, Sneak Tools, population mods, sexlab mods, immersion & survival mods.

If you have any advice on how to enhance the experience please feel free to share.

• 3 weeks later...

I have multiple characters, but I'll speak about those I deem interesting.

For all of these, I use the same mods.

Sanguine Debauchery+, Deviously Cursed Loot, Sjel Blad Castle, Bestial Essence (Untamed works, too), Prison Overhaul, SPERG

Berserker:

Start as an orc, in an orc stronghold. Lvl up dual wielding, unsubmissive slave that will prefer killing to get away.

Submissive Fetishist:

Dark elf, started as a Necromancer's Thrall. I attacked him at the moment I spawned and let him enslave me for an experience closer to what I'm looking for. Submissive slave, will try to escape if Master gets sloppy.

Sometimes get myself imprisoned on purpose.

Lvl up destruction, just in case.

Spartan: (still have to actually do it)

Start as orc, rest undefined. Lvl up one-handed, block, alteration and speech. Point is to fight without armor.

Unsubmissive slave, will try to gain its honour back (will come back to his ex-owner after escape to kill him)

Try and do the main quest quickly to get shouts (the point of lvling speech)

Spriggan: race doesn't really matter, I went with Succubus

for personal tastes purposes. Try to start in the wild, I took the "camping in the woods" beginning. Find a Spriggan. Get defeated. Become a half-bred. Enjoy.

The rest is mostly playstyles, more about ways to fight.

Archived