Great mind fucks in films!

gmaul

Why this no exist? After inception i expected these! I shall make it! BOOM!

First to make first to post heres one about predestination. (sorry i type for days)

Ok then here it is this show takes one person to be there own father mother and foil. Effectively this show has one "real character" let me explain. First we know that after watching he is his own parent.  Second he is also the cause for much of his own anguish the "Fizzle bomber". But what you probly didnt notice is that he is also the cause for the time travel agency's success thats right he him self caused this. Now let me explain in the movie you can hear robertson state about how the bomber has taken them to greater heights he even states to the guy that the man has. But look at him hes actualy kinda happy about the bomber he couldnt be happier he tries to justify the actions of the bomber to the man as well. This to me was my first flag after seeing what i had, Now think for just a minute about what sort of power that time travel "agency" could have. Add in the need to stop a bomber. Now look at the end "Robertson set this all up" main char the "Fizzle Bomber" states this for us. But you probly thought hes nuts and didnt care shame on you lol. But heres why i shame you the mind fuck is not that he is his own parents but that he is the cause for his own existance and furthers the cause of a infinitely powerful time travel agency. Now i present ANOTHER mind fuck. They switch places the sets changed face and not this is needed as they would notice right? if it wasnt updated then this whole thing could not have gone as far as it did right? BUT WAIT! Robertson set them up for this as well and the term "Robertson set us up" makes me think this is odd. I present that robertson is also our main char wait look at this. Who other than out main chat is so well possitioned to know all of these things? Not a single person could be and remember that hes the only one without a past without family without any attachment to TIME effectively. So what can this all mean? This show took your mind bent it over and went to town without you knowing even half of it!(or even paying for a meal but thats niether here nor there!)

Tl:Dr

Only one actual character in the whole show And that character is basicly timeless.

Archived