My orc has the wrong bloody head on!

muzutsu

Greetings peeps,

I'm just starting to get into this Skyrim modding business and I thought I should start with something simple, creating an Orc companion who will pummel my enemies into oblivion whilst I steal things from their pockets.

Now then I've had a bit of an issue, I created my orc with all the scripts and things that was lovely. However I altered the face tinting settings thinking it would change the full body and thus buggered up my first attempt because I couldn't figure out how to undo what I did..So I made a new orc actor, default settings, didn't change a single thing. Still his face is sorta..bleached, It looks like he has a Nord head on an Orc's body..I'll include a screenshot but what the hell did I do wrong? And how do I fix it?...In the creation kit the head looks a little off colour but not this much so..Pfft I'm stumped.

Any Ideas?

170mjvk8nqvf.jpg

Thank you my lovelies

If this was made with the bloody Creation Kit, then unfortunately it's probably going to stay bloody-well buggerised until Bethesda fixes the bloody problem at their bloody end with a new bloody patch ("bloody soon"). :)

:idea: There *are* apparently work-arounds. They are a little beyond my ken, but might offer avenues for exploration.

Try this one -

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11669&navtag=file/images.php?id=11669&tab=3

That's the "CM New Companions Mod". From the description: "Complete step-by-step instructions have been included to explain in detail how anyone can create their own custom companion mod and upload to share with others."

I may check this one out myself later this weekend...

Archived