Estrus errors

sapho888

I was reviewing my papyrus log to see if there were any errors that I could solve and noticed that Estrus seemed to be having a lot of errors.

Is this normal or do I need to do something to resolve these issues?

Load Order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Papyrus.0.log

well, when i run a lot more mods than the ones I had in the loadout above, I do have some issues occasionally.  I'm not sure if it is just script overload or something else, which is why I was just going through the logs to see if there were any errors that could be causing game instability.  I noticed a LOT of lines from estrus so I tried to isolate it to see if it was the mod itself or perhaps some kind of conflict with other mods.  I figured I would see if anyone else had these same warnings show up in their logs.

well, when i run a lot more mods than the ones I had in the loadout above, I do have some issues occasionally.  I'm not sure if it is just script overload or something else, which is why I was just going through the logs to see if there were any errors that could be causing game instability.  I noticed a LOT of lines from estrus so I tried to isolate it to see if it was the mod itself or perhaps some kind of conflict with other mods.  I figured I would see if anyone else had these same warnings show up in their logs.

I have it installed as well and am getting the same errors hmm well probably ask the author I don't know if its intentional or not.

I have it installed as well and am getting the same errors hmm well probably ask the author I don't know if its intentional or not.

Thank you for checking.   It is confirmed that there are at least 2 of us!   :shy:

Thank you for checking.   It is confirmed that there are at least 2 of us!   :shy:

No problem do you use estrus chaurus at all.

Archived