Remove TBBP from HDT?

Siegmeyer

So I got the Remodeled Armors for Sevenbase HDT mod, but I decided I didn't like the TBBP that was built-in as it makes my character's butt too big. Following that mod author's instructions, I used the "Just For Fun" program to edit the .xml and remove the NPC L/R Butt and PreButt things. However, when attempting to use these modifications, my game crashes upon loading up a save game. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Certainly what I'm trying to do is trivial compared to a lot of the .xml editing that goes on in these threads.

Other mods I'm using that might be relevant to this are ECE and More Body Sliders for ECE. I have all of the requirements for HDT (skeleton, body, etc), as HDT works normally otherwise. I did not currently have a TBBP armor equipped when I saved my game.

Thoughts?

Originally posted in the HDT forum but someone told me to move it here.

So I got the Remodeled Armors for Sevenbase HDT mod, but I decided I didn't like the TBBP that was built-in as it makes my character's butt too big. Following that mod author's instructions, I used the "Just For Fun" program to edit the .xml and remove the NPC L/R Butt and PreButt things. However, when attempting to use these modifications, my game crashes upon loading up a save game. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Certainly what I'm trying to do is trivial compared to a lot of the .xml editing that goes on in these threads.

Other mods I'm using that might be relevant to this are ECE and More Body Sliders for ECE. I have all of the requirements for HDT (skeleton, body, etc), as HDT works normally otherwise. I did not currently have a TBBP armor equipped when I saved my game.

Thoughts?

Yeah you can or should be able to change the XML any time and no worry about anything else. I do all the time when I am tweaking my characters bounce.

The question is what else did you change, uninstall or move when you worked on the xml? Because changing the xml should have zero impact on a crash.

Well yes, the solution would be to remove the Butt entries from the HDT PE XML (I don't know how to correctly myself, never really edited the XML).

But also make sure you have XPMS Extended installed, without the BBP option, or animations will conflict with your HDT PE and/or still make the butt bounce.

Well yes, the solution would be to remove the Butt entries from the HDT PE XML (I don't know how to correctly myself, never really edited the XML).

But also make sure you have XPMS Extended installed, without the BBP option, or animations will conflict with your HDT PE and/or still make the butt bounce.

I have XPMSE, not sure what kind.

The question is what else did you change, uninstall or move when you worked on the xml? Because changing the xml should have zero impact on a crash.

Nothing. All I did was swap out the .xml.

Archived