Stiff Tails

Carida

Greetings,

I'm at my wits end at this point with this problem in my game. First I have a fps problem, where basically the fps will drop steadily until it grinds down to an 8 or so and I have to log out. Going into  the skyui menu periodically will make it go back up for a bit, but eventually it will drop down until the game is unplayable and I have to start again. 

Second issue would be my Khajit tails. They stand straight out, no movement no anything, I'm not sure what's causing it. 

KNYe2uk.png

I have the most recent skeleton and skse, HDT, I'm honestly a bit at a loss at this point. 

I didn't take a log for this play through, I can do so if its necessary or needed. I'm not sure how to get my loadorder out of MO, I'm using an older version 1.1.1 but it works fine for me, so I have never upgraded. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Thank you,

-C

Well I did a search through my hdt.xml with notepad ++ for any belly bone entries, but nothing. I think it might be a lighting mod, but I'm not positive, I need to test. =_= 

lol and the poor kitties will get stiff butts if I leave them like that lol 

-C

Oh yeah I meant this:

2. HOW 2 FIX LOW FPS OR BROKEN HDT AFTER UPDATING TO 2.0+:

1. TO USE XPMSE 2.0+ WITH AN OLD HDT XML FOR 1.9, YOU HAVE TO RENAME "NPC PreBelly" IN YOUR HDT XML TO "HDT Belly"!
2. IF IT IS NOT THE "NPC PreBelly" BONE, IT MAY BE SOME CRAP IN YOUR DEFAULT XML THAT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE

Oh yeah I meant this:

2. HOW 2 FIX LOW FPS OR BROKEN HDT AFTER UPDATING TO 2.0+:

1. TO USE XPMSE 2.0+ WITH AN OLD HDT XML FOR 1.9, YOU HAVE TO RENAME "NPC PreBelly" IN YOUR HDT XML TO "HDT Belly"!

2. IF IT IS NOT THE "NPC PreBelly" BONE, IT MAY BE SOME CRAP IN YOUR DEFAULT XML THAT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE

Hmm odd. I've been using the 2.0 series for a while now with the same XML. I haven't changed anything to my knowledge. Even using the same body. Ugh this is frustrating, I can't seem to figure it out. =_= 

Thanks for trying to help me :) 

-C

Archived