Sexlab animations wont start automatically.

Can you help me please. I installed right as you said but the scripts aren't starting. When i get defeated the enemy take down my clothes and then just stand there. However with sexlabmatchmaker spell they do the animations (if i cast to the npcs). I dont know how to fix it.

If you have animations work with matchmaker, have you tried advancing stages for the positions when they defeat you?, can be done with space and shift+space to go back, sometimes animations get kind of stuck and need a little help :P.

edit: Btw a little more information would help might be not the kind of standing and soing nothing I have in mind, if the script doesn't run as it should do you have all the mod requierments and have set all options for those requirements as well, sometimes you have to set stuff in MCM?.

Archived