[Request] Dragon Age 2 Mage Champion Replacer

Arcauz

Could someone make the DA2 Mage Champion Armor' date=' like a Dragonscale Replacer?

I don't know if this is possibile, bacause the file is on the Steam Workshop...But i will be nice! Thanks! :D

[/quote']

I'll attempt to do it for you, shouldn't be to hard really. For future reference, all you really need to do is rename the files according to where you want to move it (so if you want to move mage armor to dragonscale, then you'd rename the mage armor .nifs to be identical to Dragonscale. For instance, and this might not have correct names: magearmorgauntlet_0.nif would be renamed to dragonscalegauntlet_0.nif and so on), then move the .nif files from the Mage Armor file into the Dragonscale file...

Atleast, that's just the easy way of doing it :P.

Could someone make the DA2 Mage Champion Armor' date=' like a Dragonscale Replacer?

I don't know if this is possibile, bacause the file is on the Steam Workshop...But i will be nice! Thanks! :D

[/quote']

I'll attempt to do it for you, shouldn't be to hard really. For future reference, all you really need to do is rename the files according to where you want to move it (so if you want to move mage armor to dragonscale, then you'd rename the mage armor .nifs to be identical to Dragonscale. For instance, and this might not have correct names: magearmorgauntlet_0.nif would be renamed to dragonscalegauntlet_0.nif and so on), then move the .nif files from the Mage Armor file into the Dragonscale file...

Atleast, that's just the easy way of doing it :P.

I honestly thought I had to do as you've written, but not to create problems I preferred to trust someone with a little more experience u.u

Thank you ^^

Archived