[Sims 4] Microkini Suit

zz2tommy

Hello again,

Here's another full body suit, a microkini set. Sorry for how it looks low quality, but when I tried to double the texture resolution once more, s4studio seems to not take/import it. So, here it is. 15 variations of colors, only a couple shown here.

Also added one with a flat specular map, in case some like their sims looking like paper, dull. Both are in the zip  and you can have both installed. I'm using Majestic's Nude Skin.

Again, please credit me when altering/sharing/linking.

post-25755-0-51541200-1421627374_thumb.jpgpost-25755-0-28849800-1421627376_thumb.jpgpost-25755-0-30461800-1421627379_thumb.jpgpost-25755-0-28511800-1421627382_thumb.jpgpost-25755-0-21101500-1421627383_thumb.jpgpost-25755-0-19282400-1421627384_thumb.jpg

zz2tommy_microkinis.zip

I'm having troubles with this mod.

If i use this mod my sims shower and take baths with there clothes on.

No matter what i try they always shower and bath with clothes on.

If taken the mod out and now they go nude under the shower or bath.

So something is wrong with this......

Greetings

Mafje

So something is wrong with this......

Do you know which clothing appears when you're bathing/showering? I accidentally added the Bathing category to the swatches but also looking into it, it seems sims who've worn items tagged with it before will continue to do so, so it also a basegame/s4studio issue.

Can you try this and see if the issue still continues? Otherwise, I guess whoever uses this will have to compromise =/

zz2tommy_microkini test.zip

Hello,

I run  the test files and now they are OK.... atleast for now.

It was a random change of clothes that they made during showerr or bath... never the same clothing.

But now it works fine....

on question i do have... the nipples are very strange is that normal ?

greetings

mafje

• 2 weeks later...

Mwahahaha, thank you very much for this awesome textures!

You're welcome!

Excuse me for asking, but is your sim's body a result of just the expanded physique mod? or perhaps you've managed to get your hands on a slider mod??

Nope, I just created new body mesh (outfit) in blender and used your textures on it. If you want I can send you blender save to use it in sims 4 studio like base mesh for your outfit or I can just send you package files with your textures and my body mesh on it. I already created package for every your mod except "jeans", because at this moment studio can only import/export outfits which use fullbody mesh.

You're welcome!

Excuse me for asking, but is your sim's body a result of just the expanded physique mod? or perhaps you've managed to get your hands on a slider mod??

Nope, I just created new body mesh (outfit) in blender and used your textures on it. If you want I can send you blender save to use it in sims 4 studio like base mesh for your outfit or I can just send you package files with your textures and my body mesh on it. I already created package for every your mod except "jeans", because at this moment studio can only import/export outfits which use fullbody mesh.

How did you make the body shiny?

You're welcome!

How did you make the body shiny?

That wasn't me. You need to ask zz2tommy who created textures.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

wow~skin glossiness!
hope everything got this effect

can you tell me how to make a skin glossy?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

nevermind@@

found tutorial and did it myself (add specular texture to the skin I use)
http://sims4studio.c...r-resource-item

http://sims4studio.c...pecular-objects

Only problem is that some footwear with shiny effect conflict with my shiny skin, result in stripe-shiny skin. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived