[Wakana] my introduction and stuff

Zatsuko

(i hope i dont post it in the wrong section...)

Hello here wakana :D

<3 this is my introduction <3

(sorry for only using the shift button for symbols and stuff)

My name is Wakana Zatsuko, i am 21 years old

originally i come from japan (lived there until i was like 3-4 years old) (then me and my family moved away) now i live in germany...

My father is Japanese, my mum is Chinese, but they didnt teach me any of those languages... we only talk english... but since english isnt their main language, my english isnt perfect... same as my german... it feels so weird to not talk any language perfectly like others... i wish i could learn it somehow (well from time to time i try to learn itm but its not easy at all...)

my best friend (who would never go against oblivion/skyrim lore i think) teached me a little 3D modelling, so i tried more and more

now i think im not the worst at least :P but im not good (so dont count at me when you need a mesh because i might be not able to do)

hm... about reality hmmm...

i dont think there is anything special at me...

i just know that i will marry in about 1-2 years if my relationship goes on like this

i really like to sing and play guitar (cant both at same time XD)

(i always keep singing and playing guitar to that girl... on skype and she keeps falling asleep while it o.o she says its really calming her, she loves it)

(and no, i dont skype with anyone else because i got the skype call open for 24/7 (even when i go away or sleep))

I Love to eat (but i do sports from time to time so i dont get fat...)

(running and stuff :P one of my friends is a trainer, he helps me with things like that)

my favorites... hm...

favorite colors are: Pink, Purple, Black, White, Aqua (sapphire color?)

Favorite Food: Pizza, Chinese Noodles (just love them)

Favorite Drink: MILK <3

Favorite Games: Skyrim, Final Fantasy, Chrono Cross, Maplestory, Sims

Favorite Music: Japanese and Chinese Pop/Rock, a little Heavy Metal

Favorite Movies: Comedy, Romance, Drama (and a little thriller lately)

did i forgot something? just ask me if you want to know more~

(im only modding skyrim (before it was oblivion (and before that it was small games, so actually i was modding for a long time already)))

(sorry for writing so much)

Welcome to this wonderful site that can become your comfy internet home!

Since you mentioned having modded Oblivion - could you please tell me more about mods you've done for this game?

I'm still too busy with Oblivion at the moment to think about installing mods for Skyrim.

And should you want to practice your German, just PM me...

Welcome to this wonderful site that can become your comfy internet home!

Thank youuu =)

Since you mentioned having modded Oblivion - could you please tell me more about mods you've done for this game?

I'm still too busy with Oblivion at the moment to think about installing mods for Skyrim.

im just modelling weapons' date=' thats all (tried to model and animate monsters too, but thats a little hard) (will try to learn it again)

And should you want to practice your German, just PM me...

i will think of it when i got some more time, thanks

Archived