Help with Estrus Chaurus after actor events removal

I've been trying to install estrus chaurus after the actor events removal on the newest versions but i havent managed to install it properly, anyone knows what i should install and the compatibilities of the newest version of estrus chaurus and sexlab defeat, or other plugins to use to fix this, any help appreciated.

You know you will probably get a faster response and help if you post in the actual Estrus Chaurus thread that you download the mod from then you will get from making a new thread and asking for help since the author and other people that are in the thread will have more knowledge and the luck needed that the author will see your thread and even reply.

You know you will probably get a faster response and help if you post in the actual Estrus Chaurus thread that you download the mod from then you will get from making a new thread and asking for help since the author and other people that are in the thread will have more knowledge and the luck needed that the author will see your thread and even reply.

the problem is that i already asked and nobody answered and also thread the posts 558 and 559 also got no answer my post was number 442 on page 23, nobody answers :s

Sounds like you are still using an old save. Can you get it work with a new character? If so, then you have game save corruption that needs cleaning.

what happens is, when i install the estrus chaurus, it only triggers tentacle animations from estrus, and defeat also doesn't work, the character only dies, i will try starting new game to check.

Sounds like you are still using an old save. Can you get it work with a new character? If so, then you have game save corruption that needs cleaning.

what happens is, when i install the estrus chaurus, it only triggers tentacle animations from estrus, and defeat also doesn't work, the character only dies, i will try starting new game to check.

It sounds like EC+ is working then. There are 2 tentacle animations and 1 Dwemer Machine.

There are some odd issues with which ones appear. I did some tests and could only get Dwemer Machine to trigger (using DCL) which happened about 12 times in a row. I repeated the test with the same save and it seemed to be reproducible, then for no apparent reason it corrected itself so you may just have an RNG problem which will sort itself out in time.

As you have EC+ I would recommend that you don't use the Estrus for Skyrim mod, yes you'll lose the shouts but you'll also lose the bugs and papyrus log spam. You can either deactivate the esp or (as I do) remove it and the scripts from the mod and reinstall. If you're unsure about this pm me and I'll let you have the copy I use (EC+ just uses the resources from Estrus for Skyrim so no esp or scripts are used)

Defeat can be a bit trickier I've never had a problem with it but many others have, are you using it with Death Alternative? Usually problems with Defeat seem to revolve around script lag, but see how things go with your new game as you will at least then know if it is functioning

It sounds like EC+ is working then. There are 2 tentacle animations and 1 Dwemer Machine.

There are some odd issues with which ones appear. I did some tests and could only get Dwemer Machine to trigger (using DCL) which happened about 12 times in a row. I repeated the test with the same save and it seemed to be reproducible, then for no apparent reason it corrected itself so you may just have an RNG problem which will sort itself out in time.

As you have EC+ I would recommend that you don't use the Estrus for Skyrim mod, yes you'll lose the shouts but you'll also lose the bugs and papyrus log spam. You can either deactivate the esp or (as I do) remove it and the scripts from the mod and reinstall. If you're unsure about this pm me and I'll let you have the copy I use (EC+ just uses the resources from Estrus for Skyrim so no esp or scripts are used)

Defeat can be a bit trickier I've never had a problem with it but many others have, are you using it with Death Alternative? Usually problems with Defeat seem to revolve around script lag, but see how things go with your new game as you will at least then know if it is functioning

reinstalled some of the mods, started a new save and seems like its working but as before only tentacle animations, cant trigger the chaurus animations and defeat is not working, my character still dies for chaurus and no animation :s

Edit:Found the issue, its really lag, i used the command TIM to toggle immortality and then it worked when i disabled the tentacle attacks, is there a way to solve this problem so i wont need to use this command?

Edit2: Found a way to compensate the lag and now it works perfectly, if you use defeat to get knockdown to 75-78% it compensates the lag in the activation and then you can use it withouth dying.

Archived