My Characters Belly Button

Teacan

I recently tried out a new body mod and reinstalled my older body mod and a problem came up concerning my characters belly button where if she stands it would stay in place not moving along with her idle and when she would crouch it would stay in place and end up near her neck. The body mod I'm using is the manga body conversion for Adec. This problem never happened and it gets annoying seeing her belly button stick out even when she or any other female npc in the game lay down or do any other actions. If anyone would know how to fix the problem It would be greatly appreciated if you can answer.

post-506548-0-05216600-1420693733_thumb.jpg

post-506548-0-33473100-1420693740_thumb.jpg

post-506548-0-98191900-1420693747_thumb.jpg

Still haven't seen that you tried changing the load order of the skeleton & body. I had the same problem a bit ago, changed the order & it fixed it. If you're not using Mod Organizer or NMM, you can still use BOSS or LOOT to re-order your mods.

Get rid of CBBE & CHSBHC.

I tried these & have had nothing but problems. Further, the tits all all HUGE, avioli is wrong, clitoris is wrong. Animations for the CHSBHC skelly are not realistic, either.

UNPB skins are clearly superior, and chicks with small tits stay small. Nipples are well defined, and avioli do not become huge if you change the size of the breast.

When you get something that stretches to a point like that it's a vertice that's isolated in the mesh.......In other words, poor quality mesh.

Go to UNPB BBP & you'll be ALOT happier, I promise!

:)

Get rid of CBBE & CHSBHC.

I tried these & have had nothing but problems. Further, the tits all all HUGE, avioli is wrong, clitoris is wrong. Animations for the CHSBHC skelly are not realistic, either.

UNPB skins are clearly superior, and chicks with small tits stay small. Nipples are well defined, and avioli do not become huge if you change the size of the breast.

When you get something that stretches to a point like that it's a vertice that's isolated in the mesh.......In other words, poor quality mesh.

Go to UNPB BBP & you'll be ALOT happier, I promise!

:)

do what this man says :P

Archived