Need new animations

It seems like the one I'm using get's a bit old and tiring after the same moves over and over. I've been using the sexaddicts mod and It's fine but I would like more. I've tried to download the non sexlab animation pack and the Zaz animation pack but I think those require the matchmacker spells which I did download but I guess it won't work cause it will say That I'm "irrsistable or the NPC is" 

Any help here?

I'm just looking for a big pack of animations

It seems like the one I'm using get's a bit old and tiring after the same moves over and over. I've been using the sexaddicts mod and It's fine but I would like more. I've tried to download the non sexlab animation pack and the Zaz animation pack but I think those require the matchmacker spells which I did download but I guess it won't work cause it will say That I'm "irrsistable or the NPC is" 

Any help here?

I'm just looking for a big pack of animations

Firstly install Sexlab Framework

Then install Zaz Animation pack and non sexlab animation pack

Then use FNIS behavior Generate FNIS

Then In-Game go to menu- MOD SETTINGS - SexLab - Settings - reset animation registry. 

That's all, you have so much animations! :D

No dice

Is the non sexlab animation pack to be on the Mod configuration in game? I did exactly what you all said but when I still cast the matchmaker spell on someone it gives me that "Your spell fizzes" and doesn't affect.

Yes both non sexlab animations and zaz have there own mcm menus those are the only 2 mods I know of that require you messing with to get their animations to work with sexlab. You can btw alternatively use sexlab mcm (animation adjustments) to force a sex animation to fire just need to target a npc and hit the actor select hotkey I don't use the default control and i'm out of game atm so cant tell you what it is by default.

Archived