[FNV] Extremely persistent body texture glitching

hush2u2

Hey guys, I recently made a clean install of F:NV to clean out a bunch of junk mods I didn't need anymore. All of a sudden I can't install any body replacer without the texture glitching and the "black belt" appearing around the hip and crotch area.

I know this problem is usually caused by Archive Invalidation issues but I've tinkered with it every which way, googled every possible fix and nothing helped. Here are the things I've tried so far:

1. Turned the Archive Invalidation off and on again in FOMM several times. (with and without restarting the manager)

2. Deleted the mod, turned Archive Invalidation off and on, re-installed the mod, checked in game, turned Archive Invalidation off and on again, no dice.

2. Downloaded the Archive Invalidator from the Nexus, ran it first in the install folder only, then both in install and the MyDocuments folders.

3. Manually altered the ini files as per instructions I found somewhere on these forums.

4. Uninstalled everything completely, made a clean install of the game, tried to install ONLY the t6m body replacement, tried out all of the above steps on a non-modded game.

^All of this was done by running everything that could be run normally AND as Administrator.

On my previous installation everything worked, nothing has been changed on my computer, I had tons and tons of mods installed and I'd used this same body replacer mod I tried to install here, I'm completely stumped. If I load the game without Archive Invalidation on, the body simply reverts to vanilla (probably expected, but I gave it a go anyways).

Anyone got any ideas? :C

Archived