where i can get puffy nipple slider option in bodyslide 2 ?

fenrir19

Hi,

you can find it here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27102-poc-nipple-add-ons-puffy-and-inverted/?p=739860

Just read that page, it should become clear how to use it.

Hope that's what you are looking for.

Edit: For your convenience, I've attached a zip file that contains everything you need, including the *.bsd files and the modified CalienteBody.xml file. Just install it with MO or NMM, after Bodyslide in your load order. I hope that nobody is upset with me uploading stuff just like that...  Please note that I do NOT claim authorship of these contents, I merely packaged them in a convenient way.

BodyslideExtraNippleSliders.7z

Hi,

you can find it here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27102-poc-nipple-add-ons-puffy-and-inverted/?p=739860

Just read that page, it should become clear how to use it.

Hope that's what you are looking for.

Edit: For your convenience, I've attached a zip file that contains everything you need, including the *.bsd files and the modified CalienteBody.xml file. Just install it with MO or NMM, after Bodyslide in your load order. I hope that nobody is upset with me uploading stuff just like that...  Please note that I do NOT claim authorship of these contents, I merely packaged them in a convenient way.

how to install ut properly dude ? :D thx before

You can also do a manual install if you want to. Extract my archive, then copy the extracted "data" folder and paste it in your Skyrim directory. Windows should ask you if you want to override one file (CalienteBody.xml), select "yes".

I strongly recommend using Mod Organizer for the job, though.

You can also do a manual install if you want to. Extract my archive, then copy the extracted "data" folder and paste it in your Skyrim directory. Windows should ask you if you want to override one file (CalienteBody.xml), select "yes".

I strongly recommend using Mod Organizer for the job, though.

alan, i have some problem, the neck mesh, and hand stretch out when i use the cbbe body slider puffy u give me, hoq to solve this problem ??

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

sorry for the (very) late response, somehow I didn't receive an email notification that you posted something in this thread.

Regarding your problem: I have been using CBBE and bodyslide for a really long time now, and I truly believed that I had encountered each and every problem there can possibly be with these mods, but your issue is indeed new to me.

Can you give me some more details? Does the mesh stretching happen in Bodyslide (in the preview window) or in-game? Are you absolutely certain that it's this mod that causes the issue, i.e. does it still happen without it? As I already stated, I'm not the author of these files, I just happened to have them on my hard disk and packaged them in a format that is readable for ModOrganizer and NMM. 

I'm using the very same file as you do, and I don't have any issues with it... weird.

Now that's really strange. Are you using the latest version of CBBE and Bodyslide 2? Perhaps you are using an older version and the files I gave you are not compatible with that version? It's my best guess, because it worked fine for me, I'm using them myself actually O.o

Sorry, this is a plugin for Bodyslide 2, nothing more. I don't see any way to make it work with anything other than the default CBBE mesh.

Ha, to the first it was just a fun and to the secondly, if I want it for CHSBHC, then I get it too. ;)

edit: if you would to look into my friend list once, then you could see that very many of my friends modder are.  :P

You need:

- CBBE (latest version)

- Bodyslide 2 (latest version)

- ModOrganizer or NMM (perferably Mod Organizer...)

- the file I've posted above

Then, you can install everything like this:

- Install NMM / ModOrganizer

- Install CBBE

- Install Bodyslide

- Install my archive

- Open up the Bodyslide program

- Use the drop-down menu on the top left corner of the window to select the CBBE Body

- The two new sliders for "Nipples Puffy" and "Nipples Defined" should show up.

- Use the "Preview Small" and "Preview Big" buttons to check if the sliders work correctly.

- Build a body to your liking using the several sliders

- Hit "Build Bodies"

- If you are using Bodyslide-compatible armors, you can hit the "Batch Build" button in the left lower corner of the screen to apply your body changes to your armors as well, making them fit your body shape perfectly in-game.

Hope this helps :)

• 7 months later...

Archived