[Request] Rogue Armor

Nerxedion

Hey there folks! I just came across an armor' date=' which i really loved in wow, and i was wondering, if any of you could import it to here :)

http://www.wowtransmog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/roguetier9alli2.png

Of course it would need boots, but thats not the point anyway. So, anyone up to the challange? :D

[/quote']

If you can supply me with the actual names of the textures and meshes that WoW uses for them I will put them in the pipeline, but don't hold your breath. WoW armor is set up weirdly, and I'm still working out the kinks in importing weapons.

What i found out so far, that you can import the models out of Wow Modelwiever, i looked for them. So far i have found them at leather_argent files, but i only found the helm and the shoulders. The other thing is, that if i can even export them from the files, will they pass to the skyrim format

What i found out so far' date=' that you can import the models out of Wow Modelwiever, i looked for them. So far i have found them at leather_argent files, but i only found the helm and the shoulders. The other thing is, that if i can even export them from the files, will they pass to the skyrim format

[/quote']

Torso, leg, hand, foot and belt armors are only textures.

Archived