Permanently pregnant =(

TokHaar Hok Gol

I downloaded estrus-chaurus+ and b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body and then I tried it out. Somehow my character got permanent belly changes and then I fixed the problem causing it. But I cant revert the belly sliders from b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body to their standard on my save. So any tips on how to fix this? I don't want my character to look permanently pregnant? =S

I'm not sure about UNPB, but on estrus chaurus there is a "fix nodes" button in its mcm menu that sets back the belly node (bone). Not sure if I got your problem right

Well that should fix my problem. But when I tried to use the "Fix nodes" buttan in mcm I coulden't press it. I tried several times and i coulden't check it =S

Check if other parts of EC's MCM are working at all.

IMO, you can try cleaning EC off your save with Save Cleaner. JUST REMEMBER TO KEEP A COPY OF YOUR SAVE. BOTH .ess and .skse FILES!

Other way is to set up RaceMenu/XPMSE RM plugin and cancel that belly node scaling you have.

edit: do you have other mods that can alter belly node scale? Like fill her up, beeing female... whatever?

Archived