Mod Help

Farbgast

I'm trying to install the "Adult Show XXX - ASX " mod and it worked.....kind of.  The mod installer I used was NMM and there was a green tick. I also installed FNIS latest version. However, my character can't xxxbate and when I cast the spell onto another person, it kind of 'sticks' to my character and doesn't perform any action other than that. Is there anything I'm missing?

You installed FNIS, but did you run its behavior generator (i.e. run FNIS for Users and hit the big orange button)? Also, I highly recommend that you make the switch to SexLab Framework and SexLab Matchmaker if you want spell-initiated sex animations. SexLab offers significantly more animations and greatly increased customization, among other features.

And yes, ^^^. It's important to choose the correct forum to ask questions so that you'll get your answer more quickly and everything remains organized.

Archived