Happy Holidays Hopfully for me too

Greetings to Whom it may concern.

I'm new to the modding community. I came to try out sexlab for a joke and then things started to go wrong. I do not like to accept defeat in my projects but I am stumpped on how to get what I'm wanting to work properly. All I'm trying to do is get sexlab working and have realistic animations during "activities" along with body replacers and mods like SOS currently I can get sexlab framwork to fuction but can not get the body replacer i want to work please if anyone knows how or can see something wrong with my mods tell me.

Thank you

-Raven

post-663715-0-85052200-1419540215_thumb.png

post-663715-0-94713600-1419540218_thumb.png

I'm not an expert at load order but I noticed you're loading the ZaZ animation pack BEFORE Sexlab, which seems wrong because the ZaZ animation pack requires Sexlab, not the other way around. Also SkyUI should be very early in your load order, like right after your unofficial patches, because all of the Sexlab stuff requires it.

And and if the issue you're having is with your body replacer.. can you elaborate on how it's not working? What body mod are you using? Are you using a custom skeleton with it? HDT? BBP/TBBP? Is your Skyrim crashing or is something not appearing right ingame? Have you tried starting the game and loading a save more than once?

(Sexlab, SoS et al seem to increase the likelihood of crashing and freezes a bit - not to the extent that the game is unplayable, but saving often is advised - For example, I sometimes crash trying to load a save from the main menu, I start the game up again and it works the second time)

Edit: Also you've posted this in the wrong subforum, this is 'general technical support'. There is a 'Skyrim technical support' that this belongs in.

I'm not an expert at load order but I noticed you're loading the ZaZ animation pack BEFORE Sexlab, which seems wrong because the ZaZ animation pack requires Sexlab, not the other way around. Also SkyUI should be very early in your load order, like right after your unofficial patches, because all of the Sexlab stuff requires it.

And and if the issue you're having is with your body replacer.. can you elaborate on how it's not working? What body mod are you using? Are you using a custom skeleton with it? HDT? BBP/TBBP? Is your Skyrim crashing or is something not appearing right ingame? Have you tried starting the game and loading a save more than once?

(Sexlab, SoS et al seem to increase the likelihood of crashing and freezes a bit - not to the extent that the game is unplayable, but saving often is advised - For example, I sometimes crash trying to load a save from the main menu, I start the game up again and it works the second time)

Edit: Also you've posted this in the wrong subforum, this is 'general technical support'. There is a 'Skyrim technical support' that this belongs in.

Thank you for such a quick response you guys ROCK!. Ok so I followed you advise Trodor (lol buddy of mine got that tatted on his leg) the highest I was able to move Skyui is right after ZaZ. I'm trying to use MCBM body(if you know of one that is simular but better please enlighten this padawon) I posted new pics. essentaily what I'm wanting is to have the curvy busty chick and NPC males to be "packing". also would like to have my character function like M4rths.https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HKo2bye73jg

I got some working right now it seems as if the textures do not align (ie: nipples to nipple texture)

post-663715-0-00150100-1419543825_thumb.png

post-663715-0-54149100-1419543828_thumb.png

Thank you for such a quick response you guys ROCK!. Ok so I followed you advise Trodor (lol buddy of mine got that tatted on his leg) the highest I was able to move Skyui is right after ZaZ. I'm trying to use MCBM body(if you know of one that is simular but better please enlighten this padawon) I posted new pics. essentaily what I'm wanting is to have the curvy busty chick and NPC males to be "packing". also would like to have my character function like M4rths.https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HKo2bye73jg

I got some working right now it seems as if the textures do not align (ie: nipples to nipple texture)

SkyUI should be loaded before (read: closer to the top of the load order list) Sexlab, which needs to be loaded before the ZaZ animations pack. Ideally it should be right after your unofficial skyrim patches, afaik, because it doesn't require anything but a lot of things require it.

I'm not sure why you seem to be suggesting it won't let you do that..

Male and female bodies are typically separate mods that don't conflict with each other.

Sigh.. I'm not familiar with MCBM body, so I'm flying blind here, but I will try to help you. In order to get characters to be able to do what you see in that video, you need a few things.

- Realistic Ragdolls and Force

- HDT and Its Physics Extension

- FNIS, and make sure AFTER you're done throwing all your files in your skyrim directory, THEN you run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, and make sure you have the skeleton fix checked.

- The body, which according to the mod page, requires a separate download of a compatible texture. He gives an example, but idk what I'm doing here, so you're on your own with that.

- XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, make sure you get this version of it, not the one linked to in MCBM's mod description. Make sure to install this after you install the body, just in case there are any files to overwrite.

The other stuff you see in the video is the result of different female walk/run animations (also referred to as 'idles' - running idles, standing idles, etc) and a first person view mod like The Joy of Perspective or Immersive First Person

SkyUI should be loaded before (read: closer to the top of the load order list) Sexlab, which needs to be loaded before the ZaZ animations pack. Ideally it should be right after your unofficial skyrim patches, afaik, because it doesn't require anything but a lot of things require it.

I'm not sure why you seem to be suggesting it won't let you do that..

Male and female bodies are typically separate mods that don't conflict with each other.

Sigh.. I'm not familiar with MCBM body, so I'm flying blind here, but I will try to help you. In order to get characters to be able to do what you see in that video, you need a few things.

- Realistic Ragdolls and Force

- HDT and Its Physics Extension

- FNIS, and make sure AFTER you're done throwing all your files in your skyrim directory, THEN you run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, and make sure you have the skeleton fix checked.

- The body, which according to the mod page, requires a separate download of a compatible texture. He gives an example, but idk what I'm doing here, so you're on your own with that.

- XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, make sure you get this version of it, not the one linked to in MCBM's mod description. Make sure to install this after you install the body, just in case there are any files to overwrite.

The other stuff you see in the video is the result of different female walk/run animations (also referred to as 'idles' - running idles, standing idles, etc) and a first person view mod like The Joy of Perspective or Immersive First Person

Ok, so I followed your steps and things are kinda working right now everything but the model works flawlessly I attached screenshots of my issue and mod list....ok apparently I can't upload screenshots. but whats going on is my boobs are all blotchy and when wearing the armor for MCBM they bulge through

post-663715-0-32034900-1419622076_thumb.png

post-663715-0-41900200-1419622087_thumb.png

• 1 month later...

maybe a  bit late, but you could always just ask me if you got problems with my mod.  It's not really hard to contact me though. ;)

anyway, reading quickly through this  and I came to the same solution as tragodor.  You most likely installed wrong textures.

You should read the mod description as It says you need UNP textures.

Archived