View File

At the Seamstress Table you can snip and cut and make vanilla clothing skimpy and sexy.

HOW IT WORKS:
The mod adds two new fully functioning crafting stations to Radiant Raiment in Solitude and Belethor’s shop in Whiterun. At these Seamstress Tables you can convert the supported vanilla clothing from normal to Tiwa44’s Mini Dresses. You can also craft tall versions of some of the vanilla boots and remove the hoods from vanilla robes so you can wear them as regular head gear.

The Seamstress Tables are an independent system with their own interface. They are fully animated and function just like vanilla crafting stations.

This only supports UNP bodies and if you are already using skimpy or mini dress versions as vanilla clothing replacers this mod will not do you much good.
IF YOU NEED UNP VANILLA REPLACERS:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1594-kendo-2s-unp-armor-and-clothing-mesh-replacer-fixes/
Over 100 UNP meshes fixed and set back to the vanilla game standard for optimum performance.

There is no DLC support at this time.

CREDITS:
dimon99
Tiwa44
Kendo 2

PERMISSIONS:
This is not a resource.

UPDATES
27 January 2016
All previous versions removed. New consolidated files added.

Effective 13 March 2016
I will no longer be providing mod support or otherwise communicating publicly on Lover’s Lab. All support questions and other comments will be handled at Bad Apple Mods. My absence from Lover's Lab either by accident or design is not to be interpreted as permission to use my uploaded content as resource material. This shall commence immediately, effective 13 March 2016.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/25/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    UNP compatible meshes and textures
  • Special Edition Compatible

Ooo nice. I started to do the same in my game for several outfits, mainly for Tiwa dresses. But since you did the job, I can spare myself the hassle and concentrate on conversions.

Having a separate station to do this makes perfect sense. I was using the tanning rack myself.

Thanks K2.

another corker of an idea/mod...You on a mega roll at moment Kendo ..glad you mentioned the hack bodyslide too...that damn thing is a menace for tinkerers like me..open em up in nifscope to fiddle with alpha maybe or rip couple of blocks out and boom..Come back real meshes..all is forgiven. Will try this along side your mesh fixes...that I didn't even know were broke :D  thx for upload

Minor issue. Skimpy Embellished Robes and  Skimpy Refined Tunic have no ground model. Female path to ground model is incorrect (should be Clothes\YarlClothes\M\Torso_var2GND.nif or removed).

Thanks.  I THOUGHT I had fixed that.  The easy solution for now is to just not drop it on the ground, but I guess you knew that already. :P

As an aside, I'm very happy you like the mod.  I've been a fan of yours since 2006 and the days of Eshme's Oblivion.  Those were good times then.

I'm going to make a master file for this so modders can use it as a frame work.  It will just be the same models, but with new  keywords and the CK work, and without the clothing I've added.  It will basically be a clean slate that anyone can mod with, like using the black smith forge.  All I need to do is figure out where the place the furniture in the game world.  If you have any suggestions I'm open to them.

Minor issue. Skimpy Embellished Robes and  Skimpy Refined Tunic have no ground model. Female path to ground model is incorrect (should be Clothes\YarlClothes\M\Torso_var2GND.nif or removed).

Thanks.  I THOUGHT I had fixed that.  The easy solution for now is to just not drop it on the ground, but I guess you knew that already. :P

As an aside, I'm very happy you like the mod.  I've been a fan of yours since 2006 and the days of Eshme's Oblivion.  Those were good times then.

I'm going to make a master file for this so modders can use it as a frame work.  It will just be the same models, but with new  keywords and the CK work, and without the clothing I've added.  It will basically be a clean slate that anyone can mod with, like using the black smith forge.  All I need to do is figure out where the place the furniture in the game world.  If you have any suggestions I'm open to them.

Good old times. :)

UPDATED 26 December 2014

Fixed:

• Missing ground meshes for Skimpy Embellished Robes and Skimpy Refined Tunic.
  • Hooded Robes variations not displaying hoods properly.
  • Missing enchantments for Black Robes and Blue Robes.
Added:

• Jester's Clothes*
  • Cicero's Clothes*
  • Emperor's Clothes
  • College Robes (Novice, Apprentice and Adept for each school of magic)*
  • All Warlock Robes*
  • All Necromancer Robes*
*For enchanted clothing to appear on the interface you must have the item in question in your inventory.  To modify it you must have Enchanting Skill 20 or higher.

Textures won't change anything.  If you replace the meshes in the mod's folders you're going to have problems with NO TEXTURES showing up in game, since everything is pathed to how I have things set up (in the nifs and the CK).

Once I get the base mod files complete (vanilla and dawn guard) I'll start patching for other things since the esps will be done by that point.  If you want to do the mesh swap yourself you'll have to repath the BSShaderTextureSets in every nif you use.  Have fun with that. :lol:

SMALL UPDATE on what's going on:

I finished the Dawnguard versions today.  Since there were only three actual clothing items (Simple Vampire Clothes, Moth Priest Robes and the Bloody Prison Rags) I decided to make the Vampire Armor outfits into clothing options.  You'll be able to remove the armor classifications and rating and reduce the weight, converting the Light Armor into skimpy vamp clothing.

Something else I'm working on is tall socks to match vanilla outfits and boots/shoes.  If we have mini dresses, we need tall socks too.  :P  I'm doing them as ArmorAddons so you'll be able to craft vanilla footwear and add socks that match.

Another something else is I'm dropping the SOS support as a separate upload and they will be included with the regular files.  I'm only using the monk robe mesh and it is compatible with vanilla male textures.  Looking at SOS mods, there just isn't a lot to choose from so there's no point in having support for it other than what I'm already doing.

• 2 weeks later...

1. The new outfits don't clash with vanilla clothing, either thematically or visually.

2. The mod doesn't change the clothing of every NPC using the original items.

3. There is a realistic, suitably difficult, non-convoluted, in-game way to obtain the items, as opposed to either "I put everything in a chest in Whiterun" or "I put everything in the Ebony Warriors inventory".

I don't normally use clothing mods, but I think I might give this a try. I use "Clothing and Clutter Fixes", so there might be some compatibility issues, but since they would only affect a very limited part of the mods functionality (a few useless recipes at the crafting table and maybe a recipe or two that won't work), that probably won't be much of an issue.

• 4 years later...