Caius Armor FFXIII-2

As per request: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5622

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vcvzta3gtoisdv3

Having beaten and enjoyed 13-2, I saw this request and figured it was too cool to pass up.

To get in game:

It is craftable under the 'Steel' section and is also improvable.

Or you could just type "Help Caius 4" and it should show up there in the console. then just player.additem xxxxxxxx 1

Screenshots:

post-38058-13597873339709_thumb.jpg

post-38058-13597873340267_thumb.jpg

Thanks to Silvist for directing me to the files I'd need to make this and for requesting it

Thanks to lollol for finding Ragnarok and getting it working in game.

You can download the sword here: http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=10023

Awesome work! I can't wait to try this out~ Yeah I'm still looking for the weapon, and it looks like it was requested on a certain forum that does alot of rips. Hopefully they'll get to it, or perhaps someone will find it before then.

Wow the hair looks absolutely amazing! Meh if only we had a nice custom younger looking, non shaven head mesh to go along with it. Both the male faces, and bodys in skyrim are just to brutish. I'll toy around with some custom races, and see how I can maximize this armor and hairs look lol.

Hah awesome picture Veline~ Yeah should be easy with the CK just to add whatever race/sex you want to use it with. Right now I'm furiously trying to fix my horrible looking males! First character I played in Skyrim was a male, and since then I've been playing females. Now I can see why I changed to females LOL. Ugh...hopefully I can somehow at least make them bearable to use this armor with. Even the elven men make me cry.

Hah awesome picture Veline~ Yeah should be easy with the CK just to add whatever race/sex you want to use it with. Right now I'm furiously trying to fix my horrible looking males! First character I played in Skyrim was a male' date=' and since then I've been playing females. Now I can see why I changed to females LOL. Ugh...hopefully I can somehow at least make them bearable to use this armor with. Even the elven men make me cry.

[/quote']

my dream already come true because of you both! TT_TT

vkQ2e.jpg

I deeply thx silvist and kasualty21 m(_ _)m

Haha nice screenie! You are welcome m'lady Veline, but I didn't do much. I just posted it as a suggestion and attached the required requirements for a skilled modder to complete. If anyone deserves all the praise, credit, and thanks its Kasualty.

I just wish I could make a male character to my liking that would compliment the armor. Seems like both the current face textures and meshes for a male head for any race is awful. I can't seem to find a smooth enough one, and one without a huge nose. Then there's the problem with the brow....sigh.

Great work!

I'm speechless! 'A' aaaaaaa *chorus*

SS:

sZL18.jpg

kSfob.jpg

TT_TT now I just need to convert the hair to female mwahahah TTwTT

and the voice and etcetcetcetcetc >o<

Love your screenshots Veline, very inspiring and your females are some of the most beautiful i've seen with loads of character and depth! :)

awe---some!!! hope i don't get stupid issues with this one xD

i know it's already out there somewhere' date=' but i'd like to see lightnings outfit from FF 13 (the first one)

[/quote']

Yeah funny story, I actually made that a while ago. I suppose I could throw it up

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?spww8axewwecwdw

Here's a link to my lightning clothes that I created a while ago. I've learned quite a lot since I made that so I might go back and remaster it

awe---some!!! hope i don't get stupid issues with this one xD

i know it's already out there somewhere' date=' but i'd like to see lightnings outfit from FF 13 (the first one)

[/quote']

Yeah funny story, I actually made that a while ago. I suppose I could throw it up

Here's a link to my lightning clothes that I created a while ago. I've learned quite a lot since I made that so I might go back and remaster it

thank you soo much!!! i have seen at least 2 screenshots with her clothes and i was screaming at my screen where to get it xD i was almost crying. i'd kiss you if i could, but you probably wouldn't want that.

Wow, Thanks for the Lightning Clothes Kasualty21!

We really need a Final Fantasy Thread. I would've never know that the Lightning clothes were posted here if it weren't mentionend in the What mod is this Thread. Care to make one Kasualty21????

Since you asked for suggestions on the x-2 armor Thread....

I have no idea if the needed ressources for that stuff is available but if so i would love to have:

The Armor of my favourite Final Fantasy X character Lulu!

post-18556-13597873400382_thumb.jpg

And the unbelievable wasted Jihl Nabaat from XIII (I think she will also be dlc in XIII-2)

post-18556-13597873400577_thumb.jpg

And i don't know if you are able to do that, but i would love to have Final Fantasy Masks (for the same characters) like the one that exists from Lightning (maybe not so shiny)

Sorry i know that's a lot to ask, and it is perfectly fine if you don't want or can make those.

Either way thanks for all your armors you have done so far!

Yeah funny story' date=' I actually made that a while ago. I suppose I could throw it up

[/quote']

Hi there, I downloaded your Lightning Outfit from FF XIII, but the texture doesn't show well, it has a black colour...

I figured out that this outfit files were in the same folder than your Caius Armor...

I don't know if it is the source of the problem, maybe it conflicts with it? (I also have Lightning's Armor from XIII-2 installed)

(sorry for my english, I'm belgian)

• 3 weeks later...

c6f6231d7037eba53c0a0137d4d6e4185f6b4e59c1d5dd0175bcd49a611edda76g.jpg

Not one to sleep' date=' I guess I'll post a pic of things to come before I head off

[/quote']

SO MUCH WANT

OH MY GOD

Where did you get the model from anyways? Can you rip them from the hard drive if you've downloaded the DLC?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...