Fus Ro Dah mod?

magicman123

I highly doubt anyone would ever make a dragon shout mod for oblivion. I don't think the engine could do something like that and most people will tell you to just play Skyrim. But there are some excellent magic mods for oblivion that in many cases do much cooler things than dragon shouts.

I highly doubt anyone would ever make a dragon shout mod for oblivion. I don't think the engine could do something like that and most people will tell you to just play Skyrim. But there are some excellent magic mods for oblivion that in many cases do much cooler things than dragon shouts.

Actually someone has already made a shouts mod called

Shouts of the Dovahkiin

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=39896

Since, I saw this I was wondering if anybody made a Fus Ro Dah mod. Come on, there is a Fus Ro Dah mod for Minecraft how can someone not make one for Oblivion.

Actually someone has already made a shouts mod called

Shouts of the Dovahkiin

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=39896

Since' date=' I saw this I was wondering if anybody made a Fus Ro Dah mod. Come on, there is a Fus Ro Dah mod for Minecraft how can someone not make one for Oblivion.

[/quote']

In all honesty, that is a pretty crappy attempt at dragon shouts.

People aren't going to make a skyrim dragon shout mod for oblivion because Skyrim has been released recently and to all modders there isn't of a point to making a dragonshout mod for oblivion. Every person will tell you: "oh get skyrim you n00b!" But if you're still determined to get someone to make a dragonshout mod then good luck.

And again, there are some mods for oblivion that are spells that can blast enemies away in a "Fus Ro Dahian" fashion (lol).

Like for example the Special Abilities mod

It's freaking awesome :D

So true. I highly recommend getting the special abilities mod, it's even cooler than dragon shouts and it's for oblivion.

Supreme Magicka for instance turns the Telekinesis Spell into a push/pull spell. Making Ogres fly has been one of my hobbies since I installed it. Not played Skyrim yet, so I'm not sure if it's close enough to what you want but it's good fun.

I read somewhere someone said Bethesda didn't care about the modders, and the CK is just an afterthought. If so, why have so many things that were modded into Oblivion already been included in vanilla Skyrim?

• 3 months later...

I have made a Fus Ro Dah mod... but it doesn't have the sound so it is quite boring. It's very possible with the engine, all I did is use frost spell as the base, but that is only for the look of the projectile, it does very little damage. I then made a script that made the target "leap" away from the player about 5 steps, then go unconscious for a few seconds. They then get back up and the fight continues. The fun part was making an invisible "person" that is really just a word of power on the ground, and it activates you when you get near, the "person" is named the word and the conversation just says "you have learned blablabla word of power" and then the conversation is over, adding the spell to your inventory. when you learn the next stage the first spell is removed. in order to prevent the player from getting the last stage spell first, just use some simple if statements in the dialogue the the "word of power" you can get the location of the words in random loot, little map thingies. I will not be releasing this mod, but i encourage someone to use my strategy as it is easy but very rewarding, please make this mod for other people to enjoy!!!, sorry but i just dont want to release my mod.

Archived