If you're having issues with ENB check this out

So, I got very excited about this as I usually got between 30 and 40 FPS when using an ENB. This is my current setup and my computer is 7 years old:

Intel Core 2 Quad

EVGA 132-CK-NF78

8 GBS memory

NVIDIA GForce GTX 750 Ti non-OC

I don't use Hialgoboost because I honestly don't see any difference and get stutters with CTDs. The ENB I'm using is based on the 108 series so it's too old for ENBoost

This is my current base load that I started out with to test:

Skyrim Unbound
SkyUI
FPS Counter
Unofficial Skyrim Patch
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch
No Enchantment Restrictions
Civil War Overhaul
Stable uGridsToLoad
Immersive Hud
Warbugs Map
Dynavision
Imaginator
Climates of Tamriel
COT - Dragonborn Patch
COT - Dawnguard Patch
Supreme and Volumetric Fog for COT
Downpour
Realistic Lighting Overhaul
Creepy Dungeons
Vivid Landscapes - Better Performance

Now, I came across this performance ENB and found that the author created INI files for this for low to ultra settings. I tried different ENBs for a specific look I like - I like a more grim dark fantasy ambiance. To cut to the chase I'm using PV-Performance ENB and I'm getting 50+ outside and 80+ inside! I'm using the INIs from the High folder from the performance ENB. Now, a trick that I found because the stupid basic launcher goes through the automatic detection for graphics is to set the INIs to read only but after you set your basic display settings and Dynavision/Imaginator.

So, I know there are a few people out there that would like to use ENBs but they never work because of their performance hit. I hope that this will help some.

Archived