FNV Help for you to get a better performance and more FPS

d4nt320

hi. first i like to help people to fix their problems but i see to many people asking help  for the same problems FPS (fraps). i thought is better if i create a topic to let a solution to their problems and that way we can help them better if the problem persist.

For more details check mods links.

Mods List and Links

4GB Fallout New Vegas

FNV4GB is a tool to load Fallout New Vegas with the Large Address Aware executable flag set so the entire 4GB Virtual Memory Address Space can be used by the game. This is useful when using lots of mods. throw this two file to FalloutNV folder game fnv4gb.exe and fnv4gb_helper.dll after you download this mod of curse.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55061/?

Fake Fullscreen Mode Windowed - Alt Tab Fix

Like the name say this mod fake a full screen help a lot for fraps problems. first you need to open fallout new vegas launcher and check windowed mode then throw this mod to FalloutNV folder game and make a shortcut to the desktop and start playing. this mod work with NVSE and FalloutNV 4GB at the same time. not need to open again Fnv 4gb again this mod will use NVSE and FNV4GB at the same time

CASM NV and CASM with MCM ( use any but remember only one of the two) the two of them work fine standalone

CASM:NV replaces Fallout: New Vegas' saving system so that you no longer have to rely on only a single autosave or quicksave to fall back on.

This is achieved by cycling through a certain number of saves, so that older saves are still overridden but there are also always previous saves available if you need to reload a save earlier than your last one.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/36730/?

CASM with MCM

Inspired by vivanto's AutoSave Manager for Skyrim, I went back and updated this mod for the first time in 2 years since the release. It now has most of the features of the Skyrim version, brought back in time to Fallout: New Vegas.

This takes the best of CASM and combines it with MCM for easy and quick configuration of all settings on one page. On top of just reconfiguring CASM to use MCM, I added back a few of the features from the Fallout 3 version.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45652/?

NVAC - New Vegas Anti Crash

Have you ever had New Vegas crash while trying to play? Of course you have. We all have.

I may have a solution for you: NVAC.

NVAC (short for New Vegas Anti Crash) is an NVSE plugin that implements structured exception handling and sanity checking to reduce frequency of game crashes.

That said, I make no promises. This isn't a cure-all: it only tries to fix crashes related to access violation exceptions at specific offsets / addresses.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/53635/?

Better Game Performance V5 not use this mod with TTW This mod will not work with TTW, so don't even try

This removes a couple unused items from the game to create a better performance. To better explain hat I mean by unused I mean literally unused. For example, the GECK showed the items being used in the world 0 times, with 0 references, and no forms of quests using it. So, completely unused. This DOES NOT REMOVE any items that you might use in some shape or form. One rock type was removed. It was used thousands of times. It was a small cave rock. Useless. The rock was NOT used to cover up landscape clipping.

This removes some objects that the game does not use in any way. By doing this, the game has less data to process, and a better performance is created (More FPS & less lag). Although my computer is very powerful, the mod still helps it out. I go crazy if I can get my hands on something that makes something better.

Performance Of The Gods

POTG SAFELY Initially Disables invisible walls, litter, papers, folders, rocks, collision walls, underwater rocks, dust, dust whirlwinds, particles, wasteland shrubs, Deadmoney rubble piles, and wall edging rubble in FNV and all DLCs. This mod is intended to help lower end pcs to get an extra boost in performance, that is all.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45475/?

Clean-Deluxe NV  you can use this mod with Performance of The Gods but remember to use it on you own risk.

Increases FPS while removing unsightly clutter, glows, and dust. Additionally, changes the Mojave wasteland into an actual grassy desert, exactly the way it is in real life. Removal of the bushes and scrubs and replacement with automatically generated grass not only increases your frame rate, it also covers up the same trouble spots that the bushes were meant to cover up.

With Clean-Deluxe, many areas of the wasteland will appear very much cleaned. The motes of dust that used to hang in the air will be gone. The litter which clogged the streets will be swept up. The grass will grow. But the FEEL of the game will remain the same.

Piles of trash still collect in many places. The air inside houses will still be dusty, and light will still stream from the windows. Nothing will truly be "clean" because people have given up hope. Clean-Deluxe is as Lore Friendly as it gets.

New Vegas Stutter Remover use this mod on you own risk but work fine.

New Vegas Stutter Remover (NVSR) is a port of Oblivion Stutter Remover / Fallout Stutter Remover to Fallout: New Vegas.

remove that lines on the screen appears went you move your PC camera to both side right and left.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34832/?

Fallout New Vegas Performance Video this video help you to install FNV4GB,Fake Full Screen and other like CASM and give you some extra tips for better performance.

Archived