Beastiality doesnt work. Help please!

i really dont understand what im doing wrong...

I want beastiality mods to work but i dont know what im missing

I have these mods installed:

XP32 MSE (skeleton)

Actor events

Alternate start

AproposB

Arousing Armors

Arousing Attire

BeeingFemale

BeastialityAnimationPack

BeastialityExtras

Brawl Bugs Patch

CBBE

BBP

Cloaks of skyrim

Creature Features

Defeat

Estrus Chaurus

Estrus for skyrim

Helmet toggle

Killable children

Player Headtracking

Player Voicesets

Racemenu

RRaF (ragdolls)

Safety load

SexAnimal <--- after i install this game crashes

Sexy idle animation

SkyUI

SneakTools

Sexlab...

Framework

Matchmaker

nudecreatures

nudesuit

aroused

loversvictim

Please tell me if im missing smth or i dont actualy need

Thank you

now, we dont use that pack anymore.

Install Sexlab Framework and FNIS.

Enter skyrim, open MCM, choose Sexlab, in animation section, there is a "Allow Creature animation", tick it, and your monster sex is ready :D

Remember to generate FNIS for user if you not want only you two standing with only sound.

now, we dont use that pack anymore.

Install Sexlab Framework and FNIS.

Enter skyrim, open MCM, choose Sexlab, in animation section, there is a "Allow Creature animation", tick it, and your monster sex is ready :D

Remember to generate FNIS for user if you not want only you two standing with only sound.

What pack exactly? animalsex?

What's the version of Sexlab you are running? Many of the mods you have seem either obsolete / old versions.

You don't either seem to have More Nasty Creatures which now includes the before separate Beastiality Extras, Creature FeaturesHentai Creatures and Nude Creatures.

As far as I see you don't have FNIS and the FNIS creature pack?

Yes animalsex is a old one and you should think about deleting it.

If you want bestiallity I would suggest:

1. deinstall animalsex, BeastialityAnimationPack, BeastialityExtras, creature features and nudecreatures
  2. install FNIS and FNIS creature pack
  3. install More Nasty Critters (in my opinion a must have for every beastiality lover)
  4. run "GenerateFNISforUsers"
  5. start the game and go to the sexlab-mcm -> "animation settings" (not sure if it is the right title, it's second item on the list) and tick the "Allow Creature animation"
  6. start a animation with a creature and enjoy (as long as your PC or woman isn't a child)  :wub:  

What's the version of Sexlab you are running? Many of the mods you have seem either obsolete / old versions.

You don't either seem to have More Nasty Creatures which now includes the before separate Beastiality Extras, Creature FeaturesHentai Creatures and Nude Creatures.

Does it include dragons? >->

If it still doesn't work than there might be a problem with a script of an old beastiality related mod blocking the ones from nasty critters. If you have a save before their installation use this to test if it works. If not you could try this ("standard" mod deinstallation/update procedure):go into a cell where are no animals

1. save + close skyrim
  2. reinstall every bestiality related mod including more nasty critters.
  3. load the save and wait 5 min in RL and than a few hours ingame (sleep, wait just don't leave the cell)
  4. save again + close skyrim
  5. load save again and make a new save
  6. now install more nasty critters, run FNIS + LOOT and activate creature animation in sexlab
If it still doesn't work than we would need a log to few if there are any erros.

Archived