Race Menu 2.9.6 problem

scottstein001

I have been having an issue with the newer version of expireds race menu (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D29624%26page%3D347%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D879577&pUp=1). The problem is whenever I load a game I created a character with this menu, my character will have a flashing face, that appears to have multiple layers trying to override the top layer. I can fix this by loading up the "showracemenu" and then switching my sex, then re-loading my preset. Very annoying problem, and hopefully I am not alone on this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I switched back to 2.7.2. Still nothing. I am using Alternate Start by Arthmoor, UNP Blessed body Xp32 skeleton. No ECE being used. The other mods are mostly armor mods, Unofficial Skyrim patches and some follower modes. My Character is male, however, and always has a different warpaint then what was saved when the save is loaded. It is usually flashing and appears glitched. Sorry for being vague in the original post, I wanted to get it posted to see if anyone is interested before going into further details. Not sure how helpful the info I have given you is. Thanks for reply. 

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING HERE!!

Started by Ark of Truth09 Aug 2012

I have read all of support forum rules. My copy is legal, I have checked it multiple times with TES5Edit for load order and mod dependency issues (there are none), I thought Papyrus only works for crashes, which is not my issue and I have browsed and searched endlessly on the forums for related issues, there are no solved topics.

Here is load order

[spoiler] Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp