Why no sex with custom race?

Th3is

I use a cstom race and want to use sexmods like SexLab or Animated Prosttution but when I start the animation of SexLab nothing happen and the animation of Animated Prosttution is the body invisible. Why? What can I do? Is it because the custom race has own skeleton?

I tried to replace the skeleton but I have the problem still.

I thank you in advance for any help and sorry for my bad english.

EDIT: I use the Dryad race from zzjay and Xenius

What and how tall is your custom race?

What do you mean with what? My race is a human "mix" and not very tall.

I meant exactly that. It has to be tall enough - adult.

Can I change that? Example in racemenu?

Try changing the race to a regular nord race, start sex, then after sex has started change them back to the regular race they once were before sex ends. After you do that you should be able to have sex with them no problem without changing the race. I had to do that a few times with some races like animals.

Try changing the race to a regular nord race, start sex, then after sex has started change them back to the regular race they once were before sex ends. After you do that you should be able to have sex with them no problem without changing the race. I had to do that a few times with some races like animals.

Hmm... has tried it didn't work.

Archived