Underground Bathouse addon

Sacremas

Hey this is a mod request, can anyone make a mod addon that allows the Undergound Bathouse (Nexus link below) to use Zaz and sexlab functions for the Dark Area which already contains most of the standard torture gear and placements? In the mod you have the option to tell Bathouse residents and vanilla followers that they will be shackled up in the bahtouse jail or tortured, which dumps all their gear in containers down there and either locks them in the jail cell or in chains in the torture room, but there's no way to actually torture them and use Zaz and sexlab functions that I know of. If anyone's already made such a addon mod let me know!

Underground Bathouse and Paradise Valley (Nexus) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27361/?

No it is not. I planned to do the functionallity in a mod but real life got ahead of that so there is no time at the near future to do so. Anyone wanting to do that has my permission to use everything, change scripts etc. All source files are included with the original download.

Archived