What makes your skyrim beautiful

Moonchopper

I've been wondering - What mods does everyone use to make their skyrim beautiful, more lifelike, or more natural.

I'm talking about mostly retexture and landscape mods that when used together make skyrim look best to its full potential.

For example people might use Realistic Water texture + Bethesda's HD retex pack.

I wanna know what YOU guys use.

Realistic Water texture + Bethesda's HD retex pack.

+ Deadly spell impacts + Serious HD retexture landscape. Perhaps in future i am gonna install flora overhaul by Vurt.

Anyway i stop playing Skyrim after seeing the video from DICE and came back to Oblivion until next updates with new gameplay features and graphic bugfixes, such as dead trees and horrible shadows.

I am actually fine with the default textures, except where bodys, and clothing or armor are involved. those are actually the only mods I am running, I do not need rapidly thrown together High res textures for tree's buildings and grass yet.

And if I have a problem, as early in this Games history as this post is, I want to know if I did with some extra or it is really a Bug. So far I have only had one game bug, and it was solvable by me.

However I do want the characters to look there best, so I do try and hunt up the best body mods and textures.

@Moonchopper

Good choice. The guys do a good job for the gamers.

Well, a more natural atmosphere might sadden the many with a low cost computer cos it always costs fps, especially when we choose 2048x2024 textures that are hardly to distinguish from the faster 1024er version. Thus I'd recommend in the first place tiny c++ dragon scripts to come to a more immersive game play, Headbomb's better sorting and other useful UI stuff for a better in game handling and, of course, dogs that don't bark that loud and permanently. Finally, Pines of Whiterun is a nice mod with less influence on the frame rate that points into the imo right direction of a better Skyrim.

Personally I tend to customize TES games over the time by implementing my own stuff. I simply can't deny my roots. Guilty. But this might take months if not years. As always, I start a new game in vanilla, either it gives me the kick at that very moment... or never.

@Moonchopper

Good choice. The guys do a good job for the gamers.

Well' date=' a more natural atmosphere might sadden the many with a low cost computer cos it always costs fps, especially when we choose 2048x2024 textures that are hardly to distinguish from the faster 1024er version. Thus I'd recommend in the first place tiny c++ dragon scripts to come to a more immersive game play, Headbomb's better sorting and other useful UI stuff for a better in game handling and, of course, dogs that don't bark that loud and permanently. Finally, [i']Pines of Whiterun[/i] is a nice mod with less influence on the frame rate that points into the imo right direction of a better Skyrim.

Personally I tend to customize TES games over the time by implementing my own stuff. I simply can't deny my roots. Guilty. But this might take months if not years. As always, I start a new game in vanilla, either it gives me the kick at that very moment... or never.

Yeah I agree with you.

Its just this is prolly my third time restarting with a vanilla folder just to clear out any mods that I really don't use (Ex. Armors) This was before I started to use NMM. But as many know NMM can't always implement every mod you have. (Ex. Mods from naver, asian sites, ect) So I find myself restarting sometimes.

But the hardest part for me is when I get to choose what environmental mods I should choose from my own folder I created to hold a numerous amount of them.

Yeah I agree with you.

Its just this is prolly my third time restarting with a vanilla folder just to clear out any mods that I really don't use (Ex. Armors) This was before I started to use NMM. But as many know NMM can't always implement every mod you have. (Ex. Mods from naver' date=' asian sites, ect) So I find myself restarting sometimes.

But the hardest part for me is when I get to choose what environmental mods I should choose from my own folder I created to hold a numerous amount of them.

[/quote']

Really one is spoilt for choice, hehehe. However, FXAA Post Process Injector is in use here, at least for the time being.

Yeah I agree with you.

Its just this is prolly my third time restarting with a vanilla folder just to clear out any mods that I really don't use (Ex. Armors) This was before I started to use NMM. But as many know NMM can't always implement every mod you have. (Ex. Mods from naver' date=' asian sites, ect) So I find myself restarting sometimes.

[/quote']

Really one is spoilt for choice, hehehe. However, FXAA Post Process Injector is in use here, at least for the time being.

Yes, I used FXAA for a bit but I stopped for some reason I don't recall. I do consider using some ENB setting but my frames get reduced a bit. I have considered better lighting which doesn't use enb but its to dark to my liking :c.

1. Realistic Lighting With Customization One of the Best Mods out there!

2. Sexy Whiterun v3.1

3. Sexy Riften v2

4. Sexy Villages and Towns v2.0

5. Sexy Winterhold College v1

6. Ultimate Solitude v1.1

7. Riverwood Enhanced vR9

8. Enhanced Distant Terrain

9. Realistic Water Textures and Terrain

10. Revamped Exterior Fog

11. Sharp Shadows

12. Zerofrosts Reign Of Fire Dragons Re Texture

13. Deathwing inspired Alduin

14. Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack

15. DIMONIZED UNP female body v1.3+UNP Female Armors WIP v0.5

16. Coverkhajiits v1+UNP Khajiit and Argonian Hotfix

17. Coverwomen v2.2+Covereyes

18. Beautiful Hair new! v.1.3+Beautiful Hair Retexture Calm

19. Enhanced Distant Terrain+Better distant LOD waterfalls

20. Realistic Water Textures and Terrain........

Realistic Lighting w/ Darker Nights, High Res sky textures, High res water textures, Enhanced distant terrain,whatever you can think of high res i pretty much put in. Also what you can't see, Sounds of Skyrim and Realistic Thunder sound packs. Fantastic sound mods that enhance immersion like you wouldn't believe.

Archived