Question about Breast Physics

Amber Fletcher

I'm wondering about why my characters breasts would be bouncing, yet they seem to be "stiff" near where they attach to the body like during Sexlab animations while she's face down, the physics don't seem right, they stay as if she's standing up and not really dangling downwards or swaying.

Also I do have HDT physics all installed and working aside from this.

If anyone could point me to if I need a better xml for the HDT physics, better body, or better skeleton, any help would be much appreciated :)

It could be your mesh. Without pictures there's really no way to know exactly what you're talking about. But it sounds as if you've got a funny weight paint for your breast meshes. I could be wrong though. What body type are you using and is it updated to the skeleton that you're currently using?

It could be your mesh. Without pictures there's really no way to know exactly what you're talking about. But it sounds as if you've got a funny weight paint for your breast meshes. I could be wrong though. What body type are you using and is it updated to the skeleton that you're currently using?

I'm using a bodyslide generated body, but what do you mean updated to the skeleton that I'm currently using?

Here's a screenshot to show what's happening, it's almost like the physics are still seeing her as standing up and not applying gravity to her breasts

y0gz8u1t10rs371zg.jpg

Picture is worth more than a thousand words :3 That'll be adjustments to your xml for the physics if you want them to hang. All I can say about that is do a little research with the JFF tool and look at the tutorials a couple of people have on it. I still don't understand it very well. x3 It'll be mass and gravity though.

Just a shot of what mine looks like. Yours might look different depending. Try changing just the mass a little bit first (The tutorials floating around the hdt forums will help you out more than I ever could.

post-433593-0-26506300-1417986739_thumb.jpg

Picture is worth more than a thousand words :3 That'll be adjustments to your xml for the physics if you want them to hang. All I can say about that is do a little research with the JFF tool and look at the tutorials a couple of people have on it. I still don't understand it very well. x3 It'll be mass and gravity though.

Just a shot of what mine looks like. Yours might look different depending. Try changing just the mass a little bit first (The tutorials floating around the hdt forums will help you out more than I ever could.

attachicon.gifjffexample1.jpg

Alright thanks, just wish that tool had some visual way of showing what you did though, it'd take me days on end of tweaking to get what I want, plus probably break many things in the process... (Insane bouncing steel breastplates I'm looking at you) lol

EDIT: Also looking at the screenshot of that tool... wouldn't the main fix be to increase the gravity on the breasts overall, thus creating a sagging issue?

wouldn't the main fix be to increase the gravity on the breasts overall, thus creating a sagging issue?

Like I said, I dunno. I read through tutorial after tutorial and every discussion thread I could find. I do recall seeing (somewhere) Monsto (maybe blabba?) Saying the mass effects quite a bit. That'll in effect make it heavier allowing for the gravity to actually do its thing.

wouldn't the main fix be to increase the gravity on the breasts overall, thus creating a sagging issue?

Like I said, I dunno. I read through tutorial after tutorial and every discussion thread I could find. I do recall seeing (somewhere) Monsto (maybe blabba?) Saying the mass effects quite a bit. That'll in effect make it heavier allowing for the gravity to actually do its thing.

Alright, I'll give it a go, thanks for the info :)

It is not as bad as it looks at first. Once you make some adjustments and log into the game and see what exactly it does. You can figure out pretty quick how to adjust things. I suggest changing only one value at a time and make a noticeable change to the number. Log in and check how things work. Kinda a trial and error approach but it works.

Archived