Can anyone help me whit editing a body for a custom race?

Th3is

I'm using a custom race that use own body+body texture but it has underwear.

Can I make this body nude? With clipping while in TFC mode I saw it has nude textures.

I don't care whether you give me a forum post, a guid, a mod or explain it me directly.

I thank you for any help in advance and sorry for my bad english.

Underwear that appears baked into a body mesh is a result of the mesh itself, not the texture, so you only have to overwrite the body mesh with a nude body mesh.

Ok, and how can I do that? I'm really new in the modding scene.

Extract the mod or open the compressed file and check where the mod places the custom race body mesh, (these are files usually named femalebody_0.nif, femalebody_1.nif, femalehands_0.nif, femalehands_1.nif, femalefeet_0.nif, femalefeet_1.nif, malebody_0.nif, malebody_1.nif, malehands_0.nif, malehands_1.nif, malefeet_0.nif, malefeet_1.nif). they might use different names, but you'll notice some form of correspondence to this.

Download the body you want to use, extract it and copy these files and paste them (rename them if necessary) in the proper subfolder inside your skyrim\data folder (the folder you discovered inspecting the race mod).

Extract the mod or open the compressed file and check where the mod places the custom race body mesh, (these are files usually named femalebody_0.nif, femalebody_1.nif, femalehands_0.nif, femalehands_1.nif, femalefeet_0.nif, femalefeet_1.nif, malebody_0.nif, malebody_1.nif, malehands_0.nif, malehands_1.nif, malefeet_0.nif, malefeet_1.nif). they might use different names, but you'll notice some form of correspondence to this.

Download the body you want to use, extract it and copy these files and paste them (rename them if necessary) in the proper subfolder inside your skyrim\data folder (the folder you discovered inspecting the race mod).

Works. Biggest thank you that you have ever received!

Archived