Race creation help

So I already have the custom race made and after a few hours and some tutorials I've got my own custom race, but there's some problems and somethings I'd like to add to it. 

The problems is just a problem and it's a texture problem, there's black lines on the upper thighs in the joints to the torso and I have no clue how to fix that, but I'm new to this kind of thing so I think that's why and secondly I read through like the only tutorial I could find, but it didn't show me how to make the races own texture and mesh files so if anyone knows how or could point me in a direction I'd be grateful.

I don't know much about CK type work but as I have changed and exchanged various textures and meshes for custom races their pretty much just set up like the regular texture file path.

(Name of the race) > Female> input textures

Name of the Race > Female> Input meshes

Don't have alot of experience with this like I said this is just from me changing different races textures and such.

It could also be a File path problem in the ESP. 

Hope this helped a bit xD

Good luck on you're race!

EDIT: The reason you're dreaming of birds is because you subconsciously seek the freedom that a bird has. I study psychology and a little bit about dreams xD Hope this helps.

I don't know much about CK type work but as I have changed and exchanged various textures and meshes for custom races their pretty much just set up like the regular texture file path.

(Name of the race) > Female> input textures

Name of the Race > Female> Input meshes

Don't have alot of experience with this like I said this is just from me changing different races textures and such.

It could also be a File path problem in the ESP. 

Hope this helped a bit xD

Good luck on you're race!

EDIT: The reason you're dreaming of birds is because you subconsciously seek the freedom that a bird has. I study psychology and a little bit about dreams xD Hope this helps.

Yeah it would be nice to get some insight on the texture problem, but maybe it's just the texture. I would like to know if I could fix it which I could, but I'm limited in my knowledge. I did like you said, but it didn't fix my texture problem which is my main concern because it's immersion breaking and that's what skyrim pretty much is, so I guess I'll have to try something else.

On a side note, what great insight about my dreaming, but it's not my dream. It's from Silent Hill Down Pour, on the wall it says I keep dreaming about birds, but you need a black light to see the message.

Archived