Do cuffs work on Followers?

strikemasterz

I am not sure if this is actually possible, but do cuffs work on Followers (From ZaZ Animation Pack)?

Like, when I equip one, I cannot attack and simply use a bound animation. When I do it for my follower, they do the animation, but they can still attack. Is it possible to make it that they simply cannot attack?

I would love if that is possible, not sure if it is already a feature that I am missing in the MCM

I've tried putting them on my followers in the past, but they don't seem to equip them by themselves.  I suppose you could just force them on with the console, I'm sure there's a command that forces something to be equipped.

None of the enslavement mods here seem to allow for followers to be enslaved along with the player either, unless I'm just totally missing the options.

When I use the follower, mostly Arissa, I choose to manage her equipmenbt. If I just give the cuffs, she won't wear it. I need to remove all armour she has for her to equip it. Then, If I add the armour back, she will keep equiping the cuffs and the armour. The only issue here is that she will still attack, and not be properly restrained

Is this meant to happen? Can followes attack even when cuffed?

idk about cuffs sice i never tried it. but i did make the mistake of gagging one of my followers, horrible idea. fistly she could still talk and say all the same annoying lines she used to say, but, i could no longer have an option to dialouge with her. so i couldn't give her commands or twek her setting lol. Not recommended. If you could get her to wear the cuffs. all you have to do is use a mod like "amazing fllower tweaks" and set her combat style to "none" so she doesn't ignore the cuffs whenever you are trying to fight.

idk about cuffs sice i never tried it. but i did make the mistake of gagging one of my followers, horrible idea. fistly she could still talk and say all the same annoying lines she used to say, but, i could no longer have an option to dialouge with her. so i couldn't give her commands or twek her setting lol. Not recommended. If you could get her to wear the cuffs. all you have to do is use a mod like "amazing fllower tweaks" and set her combat style to "none" so she doesn't ignore the cuffs whenever you are trying to fight.

How to fix your issue

1. Activate the console by pressing the "~" key

2. Click on your follower/s

3. Type: "showinventory"

4. Look for the "gag" tag. If you don't see it, press the PageUp button until you do. It will be in the console box at the bottom

5. Type :"removeitem <ID> 1", where you replace the <ID> with the number that exists next to the gag's name

6. Exit the console and talk to the follower/s

7. ???

8. PROFIT :D

Also, how do you set their combat style to non in AFT? I have it, but don't know how to do it. I heard you can do it in the Creation Kit, but I'd rather not do that. Do you also know how to disable them from picking up weapons if they don't have any?

How to fix your issue

1. Activate the console by pressing the "~" key

2. Click on your follower/s

3. Type: "showinventory"

4. Look for the "gag" tag. If you don't see it, press the PageUp button until you do. It will be in the console box at the bottom

5. Type :"removeitem <ID> 1", where you replace the <ID> with the number that exists next to the gag's name

6. Exit the console and talk to the follower/s

7. ???

8. PROFIT :D

Also, how do you set their combat style to non in AFT? I have it, but don't know how to do it. I heard you can do it in the Creation Kit, but I'd rather not do that. Do you also know how to disable them from picking up weapons if they don't have any?

lol that would have been useful to know before i reverted my savegame. Thanks though, i'll keep that in mind for future gagging of followers =)

Archived