Amra's threesome animations

So, this is not as much a problem, as it is a request for information. Playing sexout again after a break, i was so tired of the old threesome animations. Especially now that Amra_72's new ones make them look so much worse :P . So after reading loads of guides i successfully replaced all the threesome DP animations with amras 5101 animation. After testing it with sexoutsex, it works. All actors play the correct animation flawlessly. But, what i need help with, is that the alignment of the characters is still aligned to the old animations. So how do i change the alignments ? I could use Sexout positioning to some extent, but since amra's mod is all files and no esp isn't there a file that changes the alignment for the 5101 to fit the characters. Can't i just use this file? if not, and a HUGE fix is required, grouping through the sexout scripts and whatnot it's out of my league. But if someone more skilled than me could point out the files i need that would be great. Also if there is not easy fix that's fine too. I hear Amra is comming back soon anyway so i'll cross my fingers for a rework on the dp animations.

I think your problem is in the SexoutNGAnimPositionSCRIPTV2...

elseif anim >= 5101 && anim <= 5200
          ; doggy spitroast
          if anim == 5101
            set HOffsetA to 5
            set HOffsetC to 70
          endif

Now... I'm using an older version of Sexout so it may be slightly changed in the new version you're using.

Basically the script repositions actors to solve placement issues in the KF files based on animation number.

In this case it horizontally offsets actors A and C for animation 5101.

Archived