***** [REQUEST] Please Make This New Armor Set for CHSBHC Body *****

Aerolight

Yeah that'd be nice to see that for CHSBHC. Any ideas what game its from? In order to port it were going to need to find the rip from whatever game its from.

It is from Loong: Power of the Dragon

Also' date=' I have the actual names of each specific piece of the outfit from that game. It is actually a mixed set put together from that game's different fashion sets.[/b']

Awesome, looks like there's a lot of great armors in the game. I would advise if you really want someone to make this, that you see about ripping the game files. I'll look around and see if I can find any to help ya out.

Edit:

LOL heck in fact it looks really bad ass game play wise, I may have to try this out.

Awesome' date=' looks like there's a lot of great armors in the game. I would advise if you really want someone to make this, that you see about ripping the game files. I'll look around and see if I can find any to help ya out.

Edit:

LOL heck in fact it looks really bad ass game play wise, I may have to try this out.

[/quote']

It looks like the online game client's main file is "system.cpk" in the data folder directory, which is 1.21 GB in size. I think it might contain the armor files, textures, etc. Is that right?

Sorry been playing the game lol, pretty fun. Hmm as for where its located let me take a look at the games layout. Dunno bout cpk format, but it could be. I'll take a look at it and see if I can figure anything out.

Edit:

Yup your right, that looks like all the game data. What's really odd is that apparently CPK format is related to sega, and its games lol.

Sorry been playing the game lol' date=' pretty fun. Hmm as for where its located let me take a look at the games layout. Dunno bout cpk format, but it could be. I'll take a look at it and see if I can figure anything out.

Edit:

Yup your right, that looks like all the game data. What's really odd is that apparently CPK format is related to sega, and its games lol.

[/quote']

I'm glad to hear that. :D I hope you are greatly successful. :cool:

lol i wouldn't mind this armor' date=' it screams our elegance, no offence to the busty erotica stuff but it's been done before, lets make skyrim classy! :D

Also put your pictures in a spoiler makes it easier to load pages

[/quote']

Yea, I love that armor look very much. :heart: Very elegant, high class, and sexy.

I don't really have the hard drive space currently to unpack it all, but I found this:

http://hcs64.com/vgm_ripping.html

if you look at this part:

utf_tab suite

utf_tab 0.7 b3 is a set of tools for dealing with CRI's @UTF-table-based formats. utf_view shows the overall structure of such files, csb_extract extracts the contents of .csb files (often .aax audio), and cpk_unpack unpacks .cpk files (which also often contain .aax or .adx). usm_deinterleave deinterleaves .usm video files (with MPEG video and ADX audio, like the old Sofdec .sfd).

cpk_unpack is largely superseded by the CRI CPK script for QuickBMS.

usm_deinterleave is largely superseded by the USM functionality of VGMToolbox.

The first file seems to be the extractor:

cpk extractor

I've used the 2nd one called Quickbms, which was great for unpacking files from The witcher 2 lol.

I don't really have the hard drive space currently to unpack it all' date=' but I found this:

http://hcs64.com/vgm_ripping.html

if you look at this part:

utf_tab suite

utf_tab 0.7 b3 is a set of tools for dealing with CRI's @UTF-table-based formats. utf_view shows the overall structure of such files, csb_extract extracts the contents of .csb files (often .aax audio), and cpk_unpack unpacks .cpk files (which also often contain .aax or .adx). usm_deinterleave deinterleaves .usm video files (with MPEG video and ADX audio, like the old Sofdec .sfd).

cpk_unpack is largely superseded by the CRI CPK script for QuickBMS.

usm_deinterleave is largely superseded by the USM functionality of VGMToolbox.

The first file seems to be the extractor:

cpk extractor

I've used the 2nd one called Quickbms, which was great for unpacking files from The witcher 2 lol.

Unfortunately, this is the outcome. Am I doing it right?

extractionfailed.jpg

Ah crap that's not good. Looks like the format is a bit different. I figured I'd see if it'd at least work though. Alright I'll look around some more to see if I can find anything else for extracting or viewing the files. There's some really good armor in this game besides the one you showed. It's a good starting point though :D

Ah crap that's not good. Looks like the format is a bit different. I figured I'd see if it'd at least work though. Alright I'll look around some more to see if I can find anything else for extracting or viewing the files. There's some really good armor in this game besides the one you showed. It's a good starting point though :D

Yea' date=' that darn cpk bastard. lol :D

Anyways, here is one art depiction of other fashion sets in the game, but I think mines is one of the best ones when mixing the sets. Elegant and sexy with plenty of skin. :P

[img']http://s16.postimage.org/7maas2v05/carnivale.jpg[/img]

LOL bad textures? Textures have nothing to do with that body at all what so ever. All the creator did to make CHSBHC was modify CBBE. So you're argument of having bad textures, is also insulting CBBE, since the exact same textures apply to both. The creator of CHSBHC also stated this. She even linked credits to Caliente, and attached "his" textures to her package. Example of one that I'm using:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6554

Also the hand and feet fix applies to CHSBHC as well. About the only thing that CBBE has that cannot be used with other variations, is body slide. I never knew people were this ignorant. You want it CBBE? then make it yourself.

In regards to looking into breakthroughs in extracting from that package, I haven't had anytime. Probably the best thing to do is google around if anyone has already ripped the armor from the game.

Currently I'm checking this mod out for CHSBHC, looks pretty nice:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11072

Two questions.

1. What game is that from?

2. Why CHSBHC and not CBBE? It's obvious that the breasts on CHSBHC looks weird and have bad textures.

CHSBHC has a more shapy or curvy body with better values of the "three sizes". I like wide hips as compared to the waist. :heart:

Good news, I have found a working cpk extractor appropriate for Loong Online from this site --->HERE<---.

I have extracted from the system.cpk game file the following:

-animation

-local

-model

-music

-sound

-system

-ui

(these are sub folders)

But I do not know which files specifically represent the fashion/armor set (actually a fashion set) I have posted in the beginning of this thread. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived