is there Leap Motion for skyrim???

iDemonSlayer

How you'd be supposed to walk if you need your actual hands to move both hands in Skyrim?

you can use one hand or both its has alot of setting even for just the mouse here is  Video 

Judging by the video, Skyrim just isn't the game for Leap Motion to be used at its full potential. Might as well use a oculus rift instead. Still a cool tech though. 

How you'd be supposed to walk if you need your actual hands to move both hands in Skyrim?

you can use one hand or both its has alot of setting even for just the mouse here is  Video 

Judging by the video, Skyrim just isn't the game for Leap Motion to be used at its full potential. Might as well use a oculus rift instead. Still a cool tech though. 

i have them both i just need to get the hands to show up when i put them up there so i need to some how put them in the game like a mod

and add some HDT to it so when i use my hand it will move items the other one is to make a pinching hand and add Hold E command to it

so it will look like im picking it up 

Archived