The Elder Scrolls 6: Argonia...your thoughts

*snip*

Stop shilling this shit! If I would need a visualization aid to explain someone what a fake looks like, I'd show them that totally legit, absolutely-not-some-random-russian dude's youtube channel you've linked there.

Now please excuse me, there is a nigerian prince that needs my attention. 

Summerset: Already went into length, my preferred setting

Hammerfall: Also very nice, though maybe the mostly desert-setting might be a bit too boring? Not sure about that, could also be great if done right Nice mythologies of the redguards could be explored as well, and their current war with the Aldermi and the tense relation with the Empire

High Rock: Well, already covered in Daggerfall. Also maybe not too different from Skyrim, with a rather normal fantasy-medieval setting. though this might also the exact thing some people would prefer to a more exotic and weird setting?

Morrowind: well, sadly we already have a game called that but...that one only covered Vvardenfell, a very small portion of the province. With the recent changes (Red Mountain eruption, war against Argonia etc) it would be awesome to return there, especially for Morrowind-veterans like me. But I don't see that one coming

Cyrodill: See above. Oblivion was kinda meh as far as world-building went. Too much fantasy-cliches, uninteresting designs of cities and generic dungeons everywhere. But also, like

Morrowind it might be cool to visit it again .. but also unlikely. But damn, I dream of visiting the Imerpal Capital, with more than two dozen citizens living there ^^

Valenwood: Well, that could be an awesome province to visit, but a hell to develop. Jungles and deep forests? Cities build within trees and branches? And ... aren't there moving trees? Thoguh I would love to experience the wild-hunt (maybe put parts of Valenwood as DLC, with main-game being Summerset Isles? Could workd)

Elsweyr: Cat-people? Ah...thanks no please. I'd rather have a game set ... wait for it! ... elswhere! Ha! ...Seriously, I hate Khajits and everything related to them...

Argonia: See above...most boring province I can think of, and its full of annoying lizard-people that should hopefully get wiped out by Dark Elves soon..

Akavir: Not Tamriel...and way too exotic/asian for my taste. Might make a nice spin-off though, New Vegas style...

Whatever they do. I also really REALLY hope they try a bit new here and there. For me, the days of "Capital-City with two-dozen people plus a guard for each one of them" should be over now. Look at the witcher 3, Novigrad, that is a breathing, living city. Yes, the illusion of one maybe. But I never cared much for "Daily Habits and routines of NPCs" they advertise since Oblivion ... Just give me the illusion of an actual city and province. I really don't need a real world-simulator.

And also at least try to add some more interaction with interesting NPCs ... you already did a good job with people like Ulfric ... only to never use their potential. Maybe hire some Bioware-renegades, they might teach Betheda a bit about that. Oh, and a bit of blasphemy: I really wouldn't mind a fully voiced protagonist. There, I said it. Fetch the torches and pitchforks and hunt me down.

And they would behave like a humans ( walking animations ) , human feets and female with a breasts. Also argonian home is supposed to be a highly toxic and poisonous so no human would ever survive there.

No thanks

Elsweyrs with a 50 variants of furry khajjits would be even better.

{ snip }

Did anybody even bother trying to read all that? The automatic Russian-English translations of QSP games make more sense.

Anyway ... with multi-quote working almost as well as Daggerfall ... which is to say better than Windows ME but not so well that it matters ...

To jxm:

You don't want a city simulator? Awww. Damn. There goes my idea of combining ES6, SimCity 2015 and The Sims 5 into one game played interactively online.

You don't want a city simulator? Awww. Damn. There goes my idea of combining ES6, SimCity 2015 and The Sims 5 into one game played interactively online.

Well, designing my own sewer-system for the Imperia Capital, solving traffic problems with magical teleportation-devices and also taking care of my Khajit-family cleaning their laundry, all at teh same time? Sounds like a whole lot of fun!

A good number of Asheron's Call's permanent portals would certainly eliminate a lot of commuter traffic, wouldn't it? We'd still have diesel fumes from the HGV traffic, unless freight was moved through the portal networks in hand-trucks too.

I didn't really mean one game. I meant three games sharing an instanced universe, so whoever's played SimCity doesn't have to worry about power stations with a 10-year half-life but does have to wonder what the adventurers are going to do to downtown when they get back from their quests and have a load of money and some free time, or what they're going to do to the temple district ... if there is a temple district ... if they come back from their quests and don't get paid. People playing The Sims just get caught in the middle.

"Your ride to work has arrived. A dark-elf rogue having a bad day has shanked the driver just for being happy and set fire to the cart. Today, you have to walk to work. This means you will be 5 minutes late."

"There is a Nord at the door. He offers you five slightly used orcish scimitars, several pieces of iron plate armour, a blood-stained map to an old laboratory and a fistful of nymph hair in exchange for a night with your daughter."