Needhelp with those CTD's

Ascian

Hey guys, i need some help with those random CTD's i get. 

I did a clean install on my system yesterday and installed alot of mods i used before, but now i get those random CTD's and i can't see the reason or i can't figure out which mod is causing this. 

After installing my Mods i had a fine game, i was playing for around 3h with no problem at all. Then i got an infinite loading screen after fast travelling to whiterun. I installed Safety Load after that happened but then the game started to crash even more. I got completely random crashes. sometimes at the moment i shoudl get hit, and sometimes just by running around. If i disable safety load the game will just freeze while the sound keeps running. i can't close the game and have to restart the PC If SafetyLoad is enabled i will get CTD's instead, the game just closes. 

First i thought climates of tamriel and sounds of skyrim are causing this again (i had it before) and it seemed to be working after i disabled them but then it started to crash again. Sometimes it crashes when i press ESC to open the menu or when i try to loot someone. Most crashes are just random.

I read a bit around in the forums and read about LOOT multiple times so i installed it and let it sort my plugins but it didn't fixed the CTD's. Then i installed MO and fixed those errors it was showing me but that didn't changed anything either. (I tried new savegames everytime)

My modlist and loadorder is attached. If anyone can help me, i would be very thankful. 

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2014-11-29T04-24-08.txt

1.) For one I see a Climates pattch but no Climates of Tamriel ESM 

2.) You have RaceMenuPlugin and RaceMenuPluginXMPS you only need one disable the first one.

3.) Sexlab Dangerous Nights is suspened not sure if its compatible anymore plus make sure you have Fus Ro D-oh installed if you forgot (wont cause CTD's though)

Please tell me you have skse installed if you're using Groovetrama's skeleton you need HDTPhysicsextension installed

4.) Extended Slider colors doesn't work with Racemenu anymore disable that.

5.) ProperWeaponScale.esp should go below Racemenu items but shouldn't cause CTD's still

Ah yes because i ruined the installation i guess. But the mod is deactivated anyway so that shouldn't be the problem. 

THansk didn't knew abot the Racemenu files. the Racemenu itself still work though. 

Dangerous nights was pretty much working until now, i could try disabling it and test the game. Fus roh doh is installed. 

Please tell me you have skse installed if you're using Groovetrama's skeleton you need HDTPhysicsextension installed

I do use XP32 Maximum Skeleton but i don't have that HDTPhysicextension.  SKSE is installed ofcourse. 

The Slider Colors are actually working, i use them in the Racemenu or are the sliders i have there from another mod? 

Properweaponscale is on the bottom now. 

I do use XP32 Maximum Skeleton but i don't have that HDTPhysicextension.  SKSE is installed ofcourse. 

The Slider Colors are actually working, i use them in the Racemenu or are the sliders i have there from another mod? 

Properweaponscale is on the bottom now. 

The author has discontinued support I doubt it works LINK is that the mod?

Link Physics extension link you'll get CTD's with any armor that uses bbp or tbbp if you don't have the correct physics, body or skeleton installed.

Yes that was the one, didn't knew about that either. i disabled it now. 

I installed the physic extension now. I started installing everything with NMM, should i reinstall the mods with MO or doesn't it matter?

Personally I would use MO it really isn't a choice at this point it is the better software by miles you only hurt yourself more by staying with NMM

Have you used MO?

I installed it yes but i didn'T really figured out what to do with it. I tried the MO tutorial here but i didn't had a clue what the guy who posted it was trying to say. 

I just tested around a bit and my game crashed again. this time i went to the location where it crashed last time and it crashed there. 

That location is in winterhold where the ships are docked. No idea what could cause it because i don'T really have a mod that changes anything located down there. 

It could be a plethora of thing honestly textures, ini tweaks, performancetweaks, graphics set too high or you haven't download this and put it in your skyrim directory who knows really but I suggest you learn MO honestly you wont regret it.

MO has a virtual memory for your skyrim mods meaning you aren't actually installing any mods into your orginal skyrim directory which means you can't screw it up and have to reinstall skyrim.

In MO you will see on your left the actually mod files that you installed on the right you'll see your plugins, the only things you need to install manually are anything that is in your skyrimlauncher directory like skse or an ENB. 

If you want to use MO make sure you unisttall everything from NMM and make sure everything is at default reinstall skse and your enb and put your memory patch in as well everything else can use the virtual memory.

Ah well i did not applied any .ini or performance tweaks and my system should be powerful enough for high settings (I5 2500k @4.3Ghz, 8GB DDR3-1600 Ram, GTX 680) and no i did not installed the SSME, i will try that next but i will go to sleep for now, its early in the morning here.

Thanks alot for your help so far, if SSME doesn't help, i will try a clean install with MO. 

Ah well i did not applied any .ini or performance tweaks and my system should be powerful enough for high settings (I5 2500k @4.3Ghz, 8GB DDR3-1600 Ram, GTX 680) and no i did not installed the SSME, i will try that next but i will go to sleep for now, its early in the morning here.

Thanks alot for your help so far, if SSME doesn't help, i will try a clean install with MO. 

Awesome if you need help PM i'll answer your questions if you need help using MO or other crap :)

Archived