Random Crashes to Desktop Skyrim

Cagerage

Hey, my skyrim is randomly crashing to desktop, indoors, outdoors.

i know i have a Warning, wich is the Dark Brotherhood mod, says something about Navmesh, could this be the problem?

i will post my loadorder, and all the mods, and if something sees anything that is 100% not supposed to be in there.

i have runned loot, and boss, get a few warnings in LOOT, some of that is already taken care off.

Well thanks anyways!

Iam pretty new to modding, and i must say that these sexlab mods are really well done and fun to have in the game aswell, makes me wanna try doing animations, haha :)

Nytt textdokument.txt

You say you are new to modding so I will ask if you cleaned your master files? This did wonders for me and I think everyone should do it.

If you don't know how, it's very quick and easy and here is a noob friendly guide on how to do it.

And also, don't trust loot and boss 100% but use them to get a general idea of load order.

Archived