Male Hairstyles anyone?

deathstalker

Does anyone have any good Male hair style packs that they know of anywhere out there in mod land?? theres tons of female replacers and standalones out there that i know of forsure.

My brother has told me that someone may be working on a Dragon Age 2 male hair pack but i havent seen anything yet...any info would be much appreciated!! Thanks in advance ;)

I second this as well, this is like Sims 2 in a way that females get the limelight of most of the modifications while the males get left out. I'm not complaining in a sense because I fail at making new things nor do I have a clue on transferring items from different games and converting them over.

Overall, I'm just very pc stupid when it comes to those things, because if I knew how to do so, I would've done it for some. At this point their is only one good hair that I've found for my male, the rest is pretty obsolete.

I am hoping that someone does in fact create some hair mods for males, because they are lacking in the selectable of options when it pertains to hair.

I second this as well' date=' this is like Sims 2 in a way that females get the limelight of most of the modifications while the males get left out. I'm not complaining in a sense because I fail at making new things nor do I have a clue on transferring items from different games and converting them over.

Overall, I'm just very pc stupid when it comes to those things, because if I knew how to do so, I would've done it for some. At this point their is only one good hair that I've found for my male, the rest is pretty obsolete.

I am hoping that someone does in fact create some hair mods for males, because they are lacking in the selectable of options when it pertains to hair.

[/quote']

Yeah I am in no way, shape, or form, complaining either I'd just like some cool hair meshes for my male characters as well :) If i knew how to make nif files I'd go ahead and make something, im actually getting close to attempting it lol at least trying to convert some styles for men.

Archived