Help with CBBE

YiffMeister

Hello there!

I thought I might put this here because I've been encountering some issues while using CBBE as the body for sexlab animations and whatnot, so I thought this would be a good place to put this here, requesting help.

Using Bodyslide 2+ I've made my custom CBBE body (BBP) for use with animations, but it seems to cause problems, when animations are played, a very unpleasant sort of blocky protrusion becomes apparent in the hip area, causing discomfort.

I don't know if this is caused by the use of Advanced sliders in Bodyslide, or if it is because of something else.

Help would be appreciated, thank you.

screenshot might help

Here it is. Sorry for the delay. First thing you will notice is the left hip, focused by the cursor. It shows slight signs of... misproportion, maybe? But the effect I'm speaking of is better viewed from the right hip, at the left side of the picture.

9V4bD6S.jpg

Archived