A Noob does: Bodyslide 2,HDT conversions [HALTED]

Dragon Princess and Trielek armor Mix By: Uriel

get the armor from here!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19820-dragon-princess-trielek-armor-mix/?hl=dragon+princess

the nipple chain doesn't move like a chain. I wonder if "Daiemonic" will come along and fix that :) ... nah that will never happen :P

Edit: re-did the stocking version so it dose not clip through leg.

Edit 2: added EXPRIMENTAL PSB body version. tell me if anything goes wrong

post-95-0-77726500-1378501839.pngpicture from: Dragon Princess and Trielek armor Mix

Dragon Princess and Trielek armor Mix Bodyslide2.zip

Dragon Princess and Trielek armor Mix Bodyslide2 HDT.zip

Dragon Princess and Trielek armor Mix Bodyslide2 PSB.zip

I get a gap at hands and neck with the UNP minidresses.

Tested both the HDT Body and regular version, same result. I also have installed this after the CT77 remodeled armors, no idea if this might be a conflict since CT77 changes something on the outfits paths and settings.

I get a gap at hands and neck with the UNP minidresses.

Tested both the HDT Body and regular version, same result. I also have installed this after the CT77 remodeled armors, no idea if this might be a conflict since CT77 changes something on the outfits paths and settings.

Yeah it might be the CT77 armor. I don't use CT77 Armor. try uninstalling the CT77 armor and re-install the minidress armor and bodyslide.

bodies are always gettin in all the other meshes.

Between CT77 Body, CBBE Body HDT, AND the body that is installed as part of the CT77 pack, you can wind up with problems.

Whenever I have a "hey that's not my body" problem, I always solve it by doing this:

1. "save preset"
  2. check everything
  3. save the file.
  4. quit/restart bodyslide
  5. change the outfit to anything else
  6. change the outfit BACK to the one you want.
  7. Done.

That usually does the trick for me. 

So yeah I just realized that I am having some major issues with my legs. I don't know why but there is a part (gap) of the leg missing near the ankle area.

I don't know why. is this happening to everybody else with my conversions? this is the first time I realized this.

I think this started happening around when I started using my own bodyslide preset so I will put that on as well.

2014_12_17_00001_by_thepurplefungus-d8a5

WTF is this

ANoob.xml

Same thing with neck and hands, you just need to look more closely or maybe play certain animations. The neck gap is only a pixel or two, and the hands seem to be displaced an inch to the side.

Probably you used a corrupt reference shape or something?

Same thing with neck and hands, you just need to look more closely or maybe play certain animations. The neck gap is only a pixel or two, and the hands seem to be displaced an inch to the side.

Probably you used a corrupt reference shape or something?

I already know about the neck thing. I don't know why that is happening and nobody will tell me how to fix it. :P

and I don't know how the hand is displaced. there is not gauntlets in minidress armor is I didn't need to change the hands at all.

send pics

If you're using Mod Organizer, double check your load. 

I have found that bodyslide is indecisive as to where it's going to output a mesh. with my main body, the tera set and the chronotrigger set, it can sometimes save to any of those installs as well as Overwrite.

besides body, double check your skeleton... for bodyslide + hdt, xpmse is the most stable option. verify that no other skeleton is loaded.

You can check both of these in the Data tab on the right. Navigate to the item in question and see where it's loading from.

[edit]

also check other outfits. sometimes an outfit mesh was made with a fucked up skeleton and AFAIK that can't be fixed without the aforementioned modelling software.

If you're using Mod Organizer, double check your load. 

I have found that bodyslide is indecisive as to where it's going to output a mesh. with my main body, the tera set and the chronotrigger set, it can sometimes save to any of those installs as well as Overwrite.

besides body, double check your skeleton... for bodyslide + hdt, xpmse is the most stable option. verify that no other skeleton is loaded.

You can check both of these in the Data tab on the right. Navigate to the item in question and see where it's loading from.

[edit]

also check other outfits. sometimes an outfit mesh was made with a fucked up skeleton and AFAIK that can't be fixed without the aforementioned modelling software.

I don't use mod organizer for my mods (use nexus mod manager) tried using it once but I had no idea what I was doing.

I already use XPMSE already and I don't use any other skeletons (also have realistic rag-dolls and forces installed)

I am currently converting the "MAK remodeled armor" and don't know much about this bone weights things.

edit: false alarm it's just my bodyslide preset CBBE Classic still works without leg gap issue. now then how do I fix my preset.

Reference at 0 and 100 weight, nude:

post-134589-0-59909700-1418871492_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-72851900-1418871509_thumb.jpg

Your UNP minidress - Vaermina Robe at 0, 50 and 100 weight:

post-134589-0-75829100-1418871569_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-83354700-1418871593_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-40970600-1418871624_thumb.jpg

This is fresh installed using the HDT conversions, but as mentioned it is the same with the non-HDT ones.

Not sure if it is with ALL the outfits, but i saw this on others before when i reported this issue.

P.S.: and i don't use MO, so any problems like Monsto describes are not possible for me. I also use latest XPMSE release and these gaps are only with these outfits.

Reference at 0 and 100 weight, nude:

attachicon.gifenb 2014_12_18 03_55_24_19.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2014_12_18 03_55_35_88.jpg

Your UNP minidress - Vaermina Robe at 0, 50 and 100 weight:

attachicon.gifenb 2014_12_18 03_55_03_37.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2014_12_18 03_54_43_95.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2014_12_18 03_54_54_93.jpg

This is fresh installed using the HDT conversions, but as mentioned it is the same with the non-HDT ones.

Not sure if it is with ALL the outfits, but i saw this on others before when i reported this issue.

P.S.: and i don't use MO, so any problems like Monsto describes are not possible for me. I also use latest XPMSE release and these gaps are only with these outfits.

Welp I don't know whats wrong. I always knew about the neck issues but I never knew how to fix that so I never got around to fixing it.

the hands are a new one. I guess this happened because I never test my armors in low weight. although I don't know why this is happening either. the hands should scale with the weights and there should be no gaps between them.

I don't know how to help you in this situation.

Monstro save us. ;_;

yep it's like guk said people I'm pretty sure that all of the armors that I have converted have neck and hands gap issues in them. I don't know how to fix it. and I don't think that nobody will tell me how to fix it. the only way to fix this problem might be to just ignore the gaps, why? because I don't know how to fix it.

Noob for your problem, I think you should check all your mods and make sure that there isn't an accidental, latent skeleton in there somewhere. 

I will sent you a picture on all the mods that I have installed right now do you see anything suspicious?

post-32495-0-85288400-1418877290_thumb.jpg

basically all I had to do was delete the body in the outfit in outfit studio then replace that body by going "save as" then ticking the "copy reference shape into output" box. so there you now you can fix it.

Thank you for your conversions. And I wouldn't have noticed those clippings on your armor if you hadn't mentioned. Conversions are great by themselves, good job!

thanks

Archived