Soul Calibur weapons[standalone]

Major, major update: The original author seems to have gotten the mod uploaded to VGU sometime since I posted this, and I completely missed it. Without further delay, here's the upload of Soul Calibur Weapons from the modder him/herself.(I did make sure that they're the same mod. Considering the folder structure is exactly the same, with the same files, there's no doubt in my mind, though I have left the mediafire link below as well, if you either can't/don't want to use VGU, though I'll remove it if that would seem more respectful of the original author.)

http://www.vgunetwork.com/files/file/880-soul-calibur-weapons/

http://www.mediafire.com/?ppml11h9c2p0yup

• 1 month later...

These look great.

You don't have any screenshots up, so I took some for you.

They're all two-handed weapons by the way.

[spoiler=screenshots]

[spoiler=Soul Edge]

bbJDM.jpg

[spoiler=Soul Edge Phantom]

Y6nOZ.jpg

[spoiler=Soul Edge Final Form]

Btqtt.jpg

[spoiler=Soul Edge Growth]

mgxaE.jpg

[spoiler=Soul Edge Coocon]

qpnS1.jpg

[spoiler=Soul Edge Complete (Night Terror Version)]

SVft6.jpg

[spoiler=Soul Embrace]

mIN8p.jpg

[spoiler=Soul Nauplius]

RMC3G.jpg

[spoiler=Soul Calibur Final Form]

unZfV.jpg

[spoiler=Soul Edge Complete]

This one apparently doesn't have a world model when dropped, so I had to hold it.

f8BbD.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Many, many apologies for taking so long to get back here. Just noticed that the modder that originally uploaded it to Nexus seems to have gotten it over to VGU sometime while I was gone. Didn't want to leave this very awesome work without proper credit, so finally, I've updated the first post with a link to the original mod. I'll leave the mediafire one up as a backup, I guess, unless it'd be more courteous to remove it?

• 1 month later...

Many' date=' many apologies for taking so long to get back here. Just noticed that the modder that originally uploaded it to Nexus seems to have gotten it over to VGU sometime while I was gone. Didn't want to leave this very awesome work without proper credit, so finally, I've updated the first post with a link to the original mod. I'll leave the mediafire one up as a backup, I guess, unless it'd be more courteous to remove it?

[/quote']

leave it, please.

• 5 months later...