Gender Confusion

Sacremas

I'm having the oddest problem with my character; she seems to think she's a man, and always takes the male/dominant position in all sex plays, but she doesn't wear a strap-on! When I first tried to have sex with males I got a 'sissoring' animation with the two rubbing their crotches together that I've seen for lesbians, when I tried to have a threesome with Maul and Sapphire I ended up behind Maul attempting to pound him up the butt but no strap-on got equipped, and when I had sex with one of the Windhelm guards I likewise tried to air-buttfuck her (have two Anal experience points but an untouched ass and never wore a strap-on...). The one encounter that went as it should was Amorous Adventures Dragonborn Desires, with Irileth using a strap-on.

I'm using a custom race, the Ningheim, and latest verisons of SexLab Framework, Sexlab Aroused Redux v12, SexLab Romance v106, Sexlab Amorous Adventures, and Sexlab Submit. First thing I did was go into SexLab MCM and make sure "Females use Strap-Ons" were ticked, but there's no way to tell the game I'm a girl apparently. Since Amorous Adventures was the only one that worked and it seems to be written with a male Dragonborn in mind (def using that for my werewolf, damn Dragonborn Desires and Ysolda's thing was funny), I'm considering removing that and see if that's the problem.

Anyone have any idea what's going on and why my girl seems to think I got SoS Futa installed (I haven't, but I'm considering it now)?

Sexlab itself does not care about gender of actors.

Who would hump who is actually fully up to the modder that made a content you are playing.

If you think some particular scene should work differently just make a suggestion in that mod support topic.

Strapon that does not eqiup may come from that you have something else equipped in that item slot.

For example devious vaginal piercing is blocking strapon as they both got equipped in the same item slot.

Archived