I'm making a sex RPG with RPG Maker.

hiphoptron

I will post most updates here: http://theaventurarpg.blogspot.ca/

So here's the low down:

-graphics are like those seen in pokemon games/old school final fantasy games

-huge focus on dialog choices and player morality

-sex will be described in text with accompanying graphics (commissioned artwork... eventually)

-constant updates and additions in terms of content

-most kinks will be included, based on feedback from YOU

-incest featured very prominently, including storylines with 6+ family members (likely more)

-interspecies sex with almost every creature that can be thought of

-quests that are reasonably enjoyable and have more depth than "fetch that!" (Or so I hope)

-made using RPG Maker VX ACE (most recent and robust version)

-100% FREE

I'm posting here to get feedback on what types of scenarios/quests you all would like to see in such a game. Right now, I've started working on it and my biggest issue is coming up with ideas for interesting content/characters. I'd love to hear what you guys would like to see and then add it if I can.

P.S - if anybody has some artistic talent and wants to contribute, send me an email at radiophonicoddity23@gmail.com. I pretty much suck at art, so unless somebody offers some expertise everything will be done with the RPG Maker base resources.

P.P.S - If anybody knows where I can find sprites to represent beasts, I will name an ingame character after you.

P.P.P.S - If you ask nicely, I'll probably let you name an in-game character anyway.

This sounds pretty damn awesome. While incest isnt my cup of tea, I wish you the best of luck. Have you decided on the style of the artwork (manga or western)? Is it a fantasy story?

Its a fantasy setting, similar to Skyrim. I'm hoping to have Western artwork, or CG artwork from an artist who is pretty amazing (but very busy).

I want to add that the game isn't JUST inces based, that's just one of the more prominent options. It will also be completely optional. If you have any sex scenario suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

I too wish I knew of some good sprites for boobs and naked female characters. The best I could ever find were some for the RPG Maker XP but I have the VX Ace version which supports better character sprites. I aplaude you ambition to do a game from scratch. So far I have only done some stuff by ripping apart existing games and changing stuff in them like making characters nude or adding naughty lines here and there for my own amusement. The lastest of my perverted adventures is a conversion of Skyborn, a really nice rpg maker game on Steam. I just changed some of the pictures and lines in the game. I would love to change up the sprites but then we get back to the original problem of not having any to work with.

Main heroine of Skyborn, original and my version:

post-41000-0-16314500-1416147081_thumb.pngpost-41000-0-09290700-1416147108_thumb.png

post-41000-0-75886200-1416147089_thumb.pngpost-41000-0-43452600-1416147117_thumb.png

@demonwise

I know exactly how you feel. Making sprites look sexy is tough. That's why I'm focusing more on using text to build up to sex and then having the screen fade to black to show an animation. I would probably describe my game as Legend of Queen Opala with more sexing and less grinding or an interactive text adventure with graphics.

Nice edits (aka boobs) to the game you mentioned btw!

Incest and bestiality.  You hit two of my personal favorites there.  If you added pregnancy, futanari, and *not mentioning it here for fear of ridicule, pummeling or worse* you'd cover my top five.  While I am an artist,  my skills are unfortunately restricted to a rather narrow number of specialties.  I can't really draw living things, but I am pretty awesome at making graphic user interfaces, and I can Photoshop images at a professional level . . . don't know how handy those skills would be though.  I don't have time to take on another project full time, as I'm busy working on my own game, but I wouldn't mind lending a hand from time to time if my skill-set would prove useful.

Oh, and can I have a character named after me?  Maybe a female (or even better futanari),  elven (if you're gonna have elves), wizard that still looks like an adolescent despite being fully grown.  If she could have a penchant for being blunt and inappropriate and / or make the occasional fourth-wall breaking comment that would be awesome.

Elerneron: "Come on hot-stuff, I bet the player would enjoy watching us fuck like rabbits."

Main Character: "What player?"

Elerneron: "Player?" *looks around nervously*  "Were we playing a game sweet-cheeks?" *swats the main character's ass*

or 

Elerneron: "Come on baby, I can go all night long.  My hit points are maxed out."

Main Character: "Hit points?"

Elerneron: "Ummm, yeah" *looks around nerously* "sexual . . . pressure points.  Yeah, that's what I meant."

Have you thought about using the free version of unity?

I have but RPG Maker is just simpler for my needs. The end result will be an interactive visual story, where you fuck things. Using artwork + text to depict the sex means I can focus more on story. Also this is just a hobby for me, I have a pretty busy regular life.

That said, maybe if the RPG Maker version gets enough interest, my next project will be on unity.

Incest and bestiality.  You hit two of my personal favorites there.  If you added pregnancy, futanari, and *not mentioning it here for fear of ridicule, pummeling or worse* you'd cover my top five.  While I am an artist,  my skills are unfortunately restricted to a rather narrow number of specialties.  I can't really draw living things, but I am pretty awesome at making graphic user interfaces, and I can Photoshop images at a professional level . . . don't know how handy those skills would be though.  I don't have time to take on another project full time, as I'm busy working on my own game, but I wouldn't mind lending a hand from time to time if my skill-set would prove useful.

Oh, and can I have a character named after me?  Maybe a female (or even better futanari),  elven (if you're gonna have elves), wizard that still looks like an adolescent despite being fully grown.  If she could have a penchant for being blunt and inappropriate and / or make the occasional fourth-wall breaking comment that would be awesome.

Elerneron: "Come on hot-stuff, I bet the player would enjoy watching us fuck like rabbits."

Main Character: "What player?"

Elerneron: "Player?" *looks around nervously*  "Were we playing a game sweet-cheeks?" *swats the main character's ass*

or 

Elerneron: "Come on baby, I can go all night long.  My hit points are maxed out."

Main Character: "Hit points?"

Elerneron: "Ummm, yeah" *looks around nerously* "sexual . . . pressure points.  Yeah, that's what I meant."

Pregnancy and futa are definitely on the list. Thing #5 is probably a no-no if you can't mention it on these boards. I'm not planning on having any loli/snuff/scat content, so your outta luck if its any of those things.

The request for an adolescent-esque character is also setting off my alarm, so I may need to pass on this specific request. Feel free to change the details and ask again.

Like I said, I'm more than happy to accomodate most requests, but I'm firmly against any underage/overly violent/shitty content. I ho[e that's fair.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I read the blog and continue to see myself highly interested in this game. I'd like to know what bits of the story have you and your team worked out to semi final form? I like to think of myself as a great writer for these kinds of things and have started several errotic stories myself. (most scrapped due to personal feelings about sone of the people in the story changing or simply losing the notebook) I wish to know because in my spare time I'd like to possibly write a bit for your game. I am sure my years of ERP experience from f-list can help develop a deeper plot as well.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived