Quick How To Change NPC/Player Armour

CrisG9

Can anyone give a quick how to on how Skyrim changes outfits? I understand we can spawn new mod outfits by using codes, that will replace default clothing or install a new one in principle but not how to....and also is there a way to add them to an inventory for Companions or to PC as we did in Oblvion? i am digging for a tutorial on this, but hoped to maybe get some tips here. thanks

I plan to install the Nexus Mod Manager and think i will risk the High Res texture pack if the fixes work...

beyond that i am a virgin.

Can anyone give a quick how to on how Skyrim changes outfits? I understand we can spawn new mod outfits by using codes' date=' that will replace default clothing or install a new one in principle but not how to....and also is there a way to add them to an inventory for Companions or to PC as we did in Oblvion? i am digging for a tutorial on this, but hoped to maybe get some tips here. thanks

I plan to install the Nexus Mod Manager and think i will risk the High Res texture pack if the fixes work...

beyond that i am a virgin.

[/quote']

well if you wanna equip things onto an npc just use equipitem , to replace things all you would have to do is rename and replace things in the data folder, to make esps im not sure how to

For npc follower it's easy actually, you must just give them an armour/weap that is better than their default (ex: give a Mysticarmor 45def and it will be weared instead of the iron armor 40def)

The other way to do it is to use the CK to emove all items from follower or npc and after that to give them by sharing or using the code additem.

To add items to player you can use the console : help> an helpful command that give you all info about an item ex: help Mystic will give you the ref for mysticarmor and the code number to add it to your inventory.

kewl thanks a LOT for the quick help, i just loaded up the NPC editor and it looks like it will do the trick too, i can add or remove stuff and that tip about making the replacemnts better will cause them to wear them. thanks a LOT, the generous sharing is so nice here.

Archived