Type 3M BNB

jbezorg

First, the BNB work is not mine. I got these off loda and since the site is going down I'd like to share them here and the modifications done to them.

The zip file contains my corrections to the type 3m bnb body texturing. It includes hands and head as well as the body. If you are using a custom head or hands don't just copy this into your FONV data directory.

The modifications match specular color, emissive color, glossiness, shader type and shader flags across all body parts for a lightly oiled look. All body parts and the great khans bnb full clothing set ( not the separate piece armor ) were matched to the following specs.

• NiTriShape
    • NiMaterialProperty block details
      • specular color = #333333
      • emissive color = #000000
      • glossiness = 70

[*]BSShaderPPLightingProperty block details

• shader type = SHADER_SKIN
      • shader flags = SF_ZBUFFER_TEST | SF_SHADOW_MAP | SF_WINDOW_ENVIROMENT_MAPPING | SF_EMPTY | SF_UNKNOWN_31

This also includes the original author's BNB metallic tanktop as well as some texturing options packaging all the type3m bnb stuff I've found together.

The original author's read me's are included in the archive.

You'll probably want these as well if you don't already have them.

Type3M Body Replacer by MAK

Type3M Clothing by MAK

As always, make a backup of the files you are going to overwrite.

Type3M BNB.7z

• 2 months later...

You got your links mixed up. The Clothing goes to the body and the body goes to the clothing heh. Your description is a bit confusing, is it just the Metallic tank top that is BNB or the body?

After looking at it in Nifscope the body is BnB as well! Not sure I want an oily looking character though...

I will dl to have a looksie but it might help to clear up that confusion a bit. At any rate, thank you for posting this!

You got your links mixed up. The Clothing goes to the body and the body goes to the clothing heh. Your description is a bit confusing' date=' is it just the Metallic tank top that is BNB or the body?

After looking at it in Nifscope the body is BnB as well! Not sure I want an oily looking character though...

I will dl to have a looksie but it might help to clear up that confusion a bit. At any rate, thank you for posting this!

[/quote']

heh, fixed the links.

It's the body and the metallic (semi-transparent latex actually) tanktop.

The Great Khan's BNB top that I found on the now defunct loda might be in there as well.

Edit: The Great Khan's BNB top is included in the archive. The femaletribalupperbody.nif is not BNB.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived