Fast travels not working at all

Guest Hellethia

Guest Hellethia

Hello,

I can't proceed to any fast travel, i have the message: "fast travel is currently unavailable from this location"

I tried with the console EnableFastTravel 1, and it worked, but i had to do this for each fast travel i did ... (i tried on skyrim lands, solstheim, and the soul cairn to be sur.)

This problem appeared suddenly, i didn't add any mods since i got this matter. How can i fix that please ?

Thanks for your help =)

Guest Hellethia

Well, it's working with previous saves and new game indeed, that's strange, i don't know where i did something wrong ...

I have a big list of mods installed for now, but i didn't change anything recently, so nothing change about the mods when i got this problem.

Please upload your load order and well if you can a papyrus log (well in this case it will maybe not usefull for anything, but it never hurts) without knowing what mods you have installed my first guess is you maybe have deviously helpless if the option is enabled when wearing something it will restrict fast travel. without knowing other mods that might restrict fast travel Skyrim is known for strange bugs and the problem with skyrim is that if you have the bug and continue playing and saveing it will stay in your future saves the only thing helps is going back to when it worked and try to fix or avoid the bug, but before I scare you to much please upload your load order so we can check if its not mod releated.

Guest Hellethia

That was that ! Thanks a lot ChasmX !

It was indeed Deviously Helpless, i remembered there was an option about it. And indeed the option was checked on "restricted on all devices" but i don't remember i had changed it, and it is on "Never" by default ...

Thx a lot again ! =)

Archived