Characters suddenly moves.

zimon

Started a new game with a new char, still at level 1. This after reinstalling game and all mods I use.

But strange thing, may be an added feature to a new mod version I have not detected yet. Started the character in a slave roll with the worst version (armbinder, belts, gag, blindfoold etc), managed to travel to a city and spent time in jail (major crime as a starter) etc. But I'm free of the binder and gag now, still have belt, bra, blindfoold, cuffs and slaveboot on thoug + two plugs (Merciless both).

Problem is that while plugs starts to buzz and vibrate sometimes the characters just locks on moving forward or to one side, it just hangs like you press W and keeps it down. If I go into map the maps scroll to the same side as well as the character would move.

Any one knows about if this is a known error/bug/feature of a mod?

Problem is that while plugs starts to buzz and vibrate sometimes the characters just locks on moving forward or to one side, it just hangs like you press W and keeps it down. If I go into map the maps scroll to the same side as well as the character would move.

Is you character skipping the animation or is he just running in one direction after the animation? It indeed happens while switching from ego perspective while wearing a blindfold to third person view as soon as an vibaration animation starts that the wasd buttons hang, but you just have to push one time in the direction its running so if it hangs scrolling or walking to the left it should work normaly as soon as you push a (left) another time.

Archived